1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

The Muppets to appear in Carpool Karaoke: The Series Season 2!

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by GroovyMuppet6, Oct 9, 2018.

1. GroovyMuppet6

GroovyMuppet6 Active Member

So I was scrolling through Twitter earlier this evening and discovered the trailer for season 2 of a web series called Carpool Karaoke: The Series, which can be viewed on the Apple App through Iphone, Ipad, and Apple TV.

Normally, I don't pay attention to apps like these, but this thing caught my eye because The Muppets (Miss Piggy, Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Pepe, Gonzo, a Muppet Penguin, and the Electric Mayhem) are going to appear in an episode in the new season!

This is definitely something to check out once it's released!

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Way to continue to hinder the Muppets reaching broader mass audiences.

3. GroovyMuppet6

I'm in the middle of trying to figure out if you need an Apple account to view the videos, since according to the description of the YouTube video, they're free to view, but I don't know if that means they're free to view for people who don't have accounts or people with Apple accounts won't have to pay to view them.

I hope an account won't be necessary because I really want to check those episodes out!

4. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I noticed Gonzo is back in his chili pepper shirt again.

5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Yay, more muppet karaoke!

6. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed. When Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta announced this, with permission from Debbie McClellan, I thought it would be on the Muppets YT channel. If anyone has the app for this, please upload it to YT.

7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

If this is getting a second season, it clearly reached enough people to make an impact.

And yeah, no doubt someone will spread it around the normal web so non-subscribers can see it.

8. GroovyMuppet6

One of my online friends said she might be able to upload it on YouTube when it's released on Apple Music. I'll let you know when she does.

9. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Can you post it in here as well?

10. GroovyMuppet6

If someone is able to get the actual video of the episode, I will post a link to it on this site!

11. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Thank you.

12. Wafflesnacker

Wafflesnacker Well-Known Member