The Muppets to open the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sariously? Instead of the float with Tom the Turkey and Food Network host Sandra Lee, the first float at the opening of this year's T-Day Parade will be The Muppets? :excited: Yaaay! Okay, so that's The Muppets at the beginning of the parade, and then the Sesame float at around anywhere between a quarter to half an hour after the parade begins. Thanks for the Mupdate. :news:

fragglevision

Reaction score
Sariously? Instead of the float with Tom the Turkey and Food Network host Sandra Lee, the first float at the opening of this year's T-Day Parade will be The Muppets? :excited: Yaaay! Okay, so that's The Muppets at the beginning of the parade, and then the Sesame float at around anywhere between a quarter to half an hour after the parade begins. Thanks for the Mupdate. :news:
actually they're probably doing this cutesy opening number during the Broadway stuff. Remember last year when the On Your Feet musical did this little music video to "Conga"? That's probably going to be at least similar to that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not really since I didn't watch last year's parade. And even if it's some segment before the parade begins it's still a win in my book because I enjoy the musical numbers from some of the Broadway plays.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Not really since I didn't watch last year's parade. And even if it's some segment before the parade begins it's still a win in my book because I enjoy the musical numbers from some of the Broadway plays.
I always watch the parade from beginning to end, including the pre-parade musical numbers in the first hour of the broadcast, so wherever the Muppets fit into this scenario, I'm ready to watch!!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Personally, I love the performances from Broadway musicals. Nowadays I don't watch the parade anymore, I usually like the watch the performances on YouTube after the parade is over. Anybody remember when Camp Broadway used to open the parade some years back and then they performed with Kermit in 2008? I loved their musical performances as well as Stagedoor Manor's.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
That is awesome!

Although, I feel kinda sorry for the performers who have to pull double duty with Muppets and Sesame Street!

Status
Not open for further replies.