The Muppets TV promo blitz has begun!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have no idea what channel it was, I saw it only about half way... but there's a new promo for the film on television and it features NEW ORIGINAL FOOTAGE!

Kermit is talking about the film (came in halfway), clips are shown, the announcer adds in "The only movie with wall to wall Muppets," and several characters, including Behemoth pop up for the final frame, and Pepe pops out of Behemoth's mouth...

GAH! I wish someone would put this online soon.... my description doesn't do it justice. I basically had to run back to the computer and sign in as soon as I saw it. It was JUST on!

Walter

Reaction score
Fox..Glee was just on in our house...I saw it too :smile:

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Did that spot include any other obscure Muppets that haven't been seen in the trailers yet?

outerelf

Reaction score
Times like this I hate not having a television.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Times like this I hate not watching TV because I'm so darn busy on MC Forums where I soon find out that there were other people who actually saw the promo just to come and tell me on MC Forums. lol

beaker

Reaction score
Times like this I hate not watching TV because I'm so darn busy on MC Forums where I soon find out that there were other people who actually saw the promo just to come and tell me on MC Forums. lol
I refuse to watch tv, but I trust all the good stuff finds its way to youtube

But from Tooth's description, this sounds amazing

outerelf

Reaction score
I refuse to watch tv, but I trust all the good stuff finds its way to youtube

But from Tooth's description, this sounds amazing
I don't know about that- I can't even fine the first TV promo on the internet yet. Most TV promos rarely do, because nobody wants to record the commercials.