The Muppets vs. Doc Hopper

Gonzo14

Reaction score
OK, this is my first Fan Fiction so I'm not sure if it's any good, I only have 1 chapter so far. The grammer and puctuation is bad, but here's the story

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Chapter 1: Kermit Kidnapped

It was Kermit’s last day of his vacation at the swamp. He was hangin’ out with Croaker, Goggles, and Blotch. He heard something in the Distance.

Kermit: “I’ll go check it out” and he left.

He walked and walked until he saw a rabbit trapped under a bush, so he thought he’d help him out, he reached for the rabbit and BAM. A hidden net flew up and trapped Kermit, he then realized that the rabbit wasn’t real at all

Kermit: “Who did this! Who are You?” Then he heard someone coming from behind him

“You didn’t really think I would forget about you did you? Said a voice from behind.

Kermit turned around and found himself face to face with Doc Hopper.

Doc Hopper: “You’re hairy red friend may have startled us back then, but there’s nothing you’re friends can do to save you now”

“O Yeah, You just wait, You’ll see.”

What they didn’t know was that Horace D’Fly had overheard everything and he rushed over to Croaker, Goggles, and Blotch and told them everything.

The went to Arnie the Alligator and asked him what they should do.

“You have to go to the Muppet Theatre, and tell Kermit’s friends, from what Kermit has told me about Doc Hopper, you will need to find a lot of help to get Kermit back” Arnie said. So the 3 of them headed to the Muppet Theatre.

Meanwhile at the Muppet Theatre, there was a meeting of the Muppet Board to discuss possible ideas for a future Muppet TV special. Obviously Kermit would miss this meeting since he was on vacation. The Muppet Board consisted of Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Rizzo, Scooter, Bunsen, Pepe, and Dr. Teeth.

Just as the meeting was about to start, Goggles, Croaker, and Blotch burst in.

Fozzie: “What, Who are You Guys? Why are you Here?”

Pepe: “Let me guess, you’re a Barbershop Trio and the 4th guy croaked”

Blotch: “Listen Shrimp Boy, this is no time for jokes, Kermit’s been kidnapped”

Gonzo: “By Who?”

Goggles: “Someone named Doc Hopper”

“Not Doc Hopper!” said the entire board, simultaneously

Just the the phone rang, Fozzie answered

“Hello, we can’t talk right now, we’re in the middle of an important meeting”

“I assure you this is very important, please put me on speaker phone” said the voice on the other end.

Fozzie: “Okay we’re all listening”

Voice on Phone: “Now promise me, you won’t hang up, I’m trying to help you get Kermit back, this is Max.”

Rowlf: “The same Max that was working with Doc Hopper last time he came after Kermit.”

Max: “Yes, but if you remember, I helped you last time. Shortly after our last encounter, Doc fired me, when I heard what happened I tried to get hired back so I could help you with some inside information, but he won’t hire me. However I was able to overhear their plans by disguising myself. I don’t know what they plan to do to Kermit, but I do know they’re doing it next Saturday at the same Ghost Town where they last met. He’s going to have a ton of guys with him, he’s prepared for anything. I gotta go, call me, my number is 555, 8297” Max hangs Up

Scooter: “Bunsen, you and Beaker used to live at the ghost town, do you know how to get there”

Bunsen: “Yes”

Scooter “Good, ‘cuz we’re going back, but we need a lot of help, Now Listen, here’s what we need to do, we need reinforcements.
Dr. Teeth, go and get help from Sesame Street.
Gonzo, Kermit left directions to a secret Fraggle hole in his desk, find it and go to Fraggle Rock.
Rowlf, you’ve known Kermit longer than anyone hear, see if you can get a hold of his old Sam and Friends pals.
Fozzie, go get help from Bear in the Big Blue House.
Rizzo and Pepe, you guys go get Emmet Otter and Company.
You 3 (points at the frogs), go back to the swamp and get as much help as you can.
I’m going to call an emergency meeting for everyone in the building and I’ll have them spread the word.
Bunsen, get on the phone with any minor characters we’ve had on The Muppet Show, the movies, The Jim Henson Hour, and any other TV special you can think of”

Fozzie: “What do we tell them?”

Scooter “Tell them all that you know, and have them meet hear, next Thursday so we can plan what to do, alright Lets Go!!”

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
This is a good story, Gonzo14. :smile: Need to work a bit on punctation, perhaps. But other that it is going very well!!

Great job, can't wait to read more!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Okay, I'm about to post Chapter 2, now I warn you, not much happens in chapter 2, they just get reinforcements from the Muppets, Sesame Street, and Fraggle Rock. It's really long, because I wanted to include a lot of characters, Chapter 3 will be better, we'll actually find out what the big plan is and the story will start moving, but until then, all I have is Chapter 2, enjoy.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Chapter 2, Call For Reinforcements

After the rest of the board, left to get reinforcements, Scooter got on the announcement system and said. “Attention, This is an emergency, I need all Muppets in the building to meet in the auditorium, for a meeting. I repeat, this is an emergency, drop what you’re doing and get to the auditorium.”

Later in the auditorium, the Muppets are wondering what’s up.

Floyd: What’s goin’ on, man? What’s this all about?

Robin: Maybe it has something to do with Uncle Kermit being on vacation.

Statler: Maybe they’re giving us a raise

Waldorf: You old fool, we don’t work here

Statler: then why are we here?

Waldorf: I’ve been asking myself that question for years.

Scooter walks in

Scooter: Quiet Down, everyone, quiet down.

Floyd: Zoot wake up, the meetings starting

Zoot: what?

Scooter: Beau, can you turn off the floor buffer for a minute.

Beau: Okay.

Scooter: Everyone, Kermit has been kidnapped by Doc Hopper.

The crowd goes crazy, and starts to panic.

Sam: That’s downright, Un-American

Beaker: Me Me Me Me Me

Clifford: I know, I know

Animal: QUIET!!!!

Scooter: Thank You, Animal, Now we have a plan, we’re already getting reinforcements from Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Sam & Friends, Bear and the Big Blue House, and Emmet Otter, but we need you to spread the word. We’ve heard from an inside source that he’s planning on doing something to Kermit next Saturday at the same ghost town that we last saw Doc Hopper.

Lips: What inside source?

Scooter: Max

Janice: Isn’t Max like, the guy who was working with Doc

Scooter: Yeah, but he’s trying to help us, he’s not working with Doc Hopper anymore, we’re having a meeting here, next Thursday. Spread the word, we’re gonna need a lot of help if we’re gonna get Kermit back.

Swedish Chef: Hoo Boo Bork Bork

Scooter: Right Chef, That's the attitude we want.

Meanwhile, on Sesame Street

Dr. Teeth is walking along, he decided to spit his gum out in the trash

Oscar: Hey, what’s with the Gum

Dr. Teeth: Oh, sorry Oscar

Oscar: What are you doing here, anyway

Dr. Teeth: I need to talk to everyone, there’s an emergency situation, how do I get everyone together

Oscar: Easy (goes into his can, and pulls out a bullhorn) Hey Everyone! Get Out Here! Important Meeting!

(Everyone starts coming outside)

Gordon: What’s going on Oscar?

Elmo: Yeah, Elmo wants to know too?

Cookie Monster: I was in the middle of my snack

Ernie: Dr. Teeth, what are you doing here?

Dr. Teeth: Kermit has been kidnapped.

Bert: Oh No!

Count: One, One Missing Frog (lightning)

Telly: What are we gonna do?

Maria: What happened, Who kidnapped him?

Dr. Teeth: an very uncool guy named Doc Hopper

Grover: I remember Kermit talking about him once

Cookie Monster: Wait, he’s the bad guy in that movie, what was that called

Oscar: The Muppet Movie, you moron

Dr. Teeth: Yeah, anyways, Doc Hopper is an old enemy of the muppets, and we need to get a lot of reinforcements, now I know it’s short notice, but we could really use you’re help, we’re having a meeting next Thursday at the Muppet Theatre, to get a plan together.

Bob: Well, we’d love to help, but I don’t know how we’d all get there.

Dr. Teeth, well, we still have both The Happiness Hotel Bus, and the bus that me and my band used, that would be enough to get you all there.

Snuffy: But what about me and bird, I don’t think we’d fit in those buses.

Dr. Teeth: Relax, we’ll hook up a trailer for you 2.

Ernie: We’ll be there

Grover: Yeah, Anything for Kermit.

Dr. Teeth: Alright, good to hear.

Meanwhile in Fraggle Rock

Gonzo: Hello, Anybody

Wembley: Who are you?

Boober: What are you? You kinda a look like a fraggle, but you’re nose is all stretched out.

Gonzo: No, No I’m Not a Fraggle, My name is Gonzo

Uncle Matt: Hello, Surprise, guess, who’s here

Gobo: Uncle Matt! It’s so great to see you, but we have a visitor

Uncle Matt: I’m Matt, Gobo’s Uncle

Gonzo: Nice to meet you, Hey by the way, do you remember years ago, you met 2 frogs named Kermit and Robin?

Red: Yeah, we sang Pass it On, with them

Gonzo: Yeah, well, Kermit, the bigger frog, has been kidnapped, by a really bad guy named Doc Hopper

Mokey: Is there anything we can do to help.

Gonzo: Yes as a matter of fact, we need a lot of reinforcements because Doc Hopper is going to be prepared to put up a fight, we need as many of you as possible to come back with me next Thursday to the Muppet theatre.

Gobo: You mean, leave Fraggle Rock

Gonzo: Only temporarily, we really need your help

Mokey: I guess we could come

Gonzo: Great, see you then

And so reinforcements from Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock were planned, there were also reinforcements coming from Sam & Friends, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Emmet Otter.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm glad you like it, I wanted to include as many characters as I could.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'll have more soon, i've been busy lately, hopefully within a week the next chapter will be up