1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppets Wacky Wobblers Available in July

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by gonzosgirl1987, Mar 22, 2012.

1. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

hey everyone i came across this on clark toys, big bad toy store, and toy wiz and they say they will be available in july pre-order now this is series 1 of the bobbleheads
    [​IMG]
  2. jrxing

jrxing Member

omg. Awesome
  3. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Interesting outfit choice for Miss Piggy
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I love that Dr. Teeth is in the first group. Hopefully Floyd, Zoot and Janice aren't too far behind. Actually, adding Rowlf and Scooter would make a nice series 2 as well.
    gonzosgirl1987 likes this.
  5. catherine

catherine Active Member

was there any others for the rest of the muppet gang?
  6. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I'm with you. I always try to collect as much Electric Mayhem stuff as I can - I have quite a shrine going. The biggest purchase I've ever made was all of the Michael De Pippo posters, and I don't regret it for a second (I was able to afford it because, while a poor, working college student, I don't pay for things like expensive clothes or alcohol, which could run me dry). I have all the Mayhem Palisades figures, and quite a few others - I just love so much having them as a set. It's why I'm still a tad angry we never got a Floyd Sideshow bust.
  7. gonzosgirl1987

unfortunately not but i'm hoping with this being series 1 there will be
  8. catherine

catherine Active Member

where can u get these from? I wished we could get these in the uk.
  9. gonzosgirl1987

I found them on three websites bigbadtoystore.com clarktoys.com and toywiz.com
  10. catherine

catherine Active Member

are they american though?
  11. gonzosgirl1987

I think they are i'm not sure if they do international shipping
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I see the vinyl figures are also up for pre-order. These are so awesome, I'm going to have to get them all, despite the fact that if you order everything, it would cost about $155. (assuming you buy 2 Snowth figures; how could you possibly only get one?)