The Muppets will be on WWE Raw on Halloween Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ok this is something I thought would never mixed, but I found out that on Halloween night. The Muppets will be guest stars on World Wrestling Entertainment's Monday Night Raw program on Halloween.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/muppets-coming-to-raw

I bet there will be something like Miss. Piggy hitting on John Cena, :smile:. But this should be fun.

I don't know how many wrestling fans there are here, but I'm guessing you'll want to check it out for this one night, I know I will be...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait... Is this tonight? They'd already announced Hugh Jackman as the "special guest star", promoting the movie Real Steel. Thought they'd done away with the whole "guest star" bit once Triple H took over as COO, which IMHO was a good thing as it became a really overworn joke of what it once was two years ago.

Frankly, I smell something as I'm a bit dubius of Disney crossing over with WWE.
Sure, there've been Muppet references in the past like the sign someone mentioned of Seamus = Beaker and the time Santino Morella uttered The Amazing Mumford's catch phrase during the episode with Chris Angel as "guest star". But I'm invoking a "skeptical: on this until further notice.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I got the info from the WWE's offical website (not some "wrestling rumor mill" website), Count, so I'm pretty sure it should be legit.

And it's on Halloween night Oct 31, 2011, not tonight, still a month awhile, so yeah...I'm reporting early on this, :smile:. But I figured my fellow Muppet lovers would like to know about it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, thanks. Hopefully whatever PPV they go with for October, either 7734 in a Cell or Bragging Rights takes place earlier towards mid-month so I can tune in the following night and get the results, because as much as I'm a fan of both Muppets and follower of WWE, I just can't process the crossover possibility. Especially for the Halloween 2011 MNR episode. Now that's truly :scary:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty odd crossover, I'll admit to that, but I for one am totally looking forward to it, :crazy:

dwmckim

Reaction score
When i think Halloween and Muppets, i think of Muppet monsters...maybe Sweetums will have a wrestling match with a Mutation...

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
my friends a big WWE fan so this may be something we can hang out watch for old times sake

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kermit already appeared on a Wrestling show... my favorite one, actually...

Look in the lower right hand corner... that Kermit mask. It's far too Kermit looking to be a co-incidence. Still, I wonder if that pig with blond hair mask is supposed to be Piggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.