1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Mutations

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Zoot The Saxman, Dec 14, 2006.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Right now all of my personel Muppet Projects have been on hold. I am doing a Commision Pro Job, Sculpting "The Rat Pack" Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr. And due to time restraints They have my full attention.
  2. Wayne

Wayne New Member

Droop
    Muppy
    Baskerville
    Brewster
    Nigel the Conductor
    George the Janitor
    Mildred
    Hilda
    Wayne and Wanda

I wish you would make them all too, you do a great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep up the great work
    Wayne
  3. Telly

Telly Active Member

Zoot the Saxman...do you ever think you'll attempt to make Sal?
  4. Yes, I am thinking Mid to late summer
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Ooooh... Please keep us updated on whatever progress you make on Sal, should you decide to take that as your next project. Thanks for the news!
  6. Telly

Telly Active Member

Yeah! Definately keep us updated!!!
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Ooh, if you do make Sal, I would be very interested in a sculpt. If you're still selling them that is.
  8. FuzzMonkey

FuzzMonkey New Member

You do some incredible work. I was thinking about doing some of the large monster customs, but I soon realized I just don't have the patience or the attention span to do them. My hat is off to you!
  9. And Mine Off to you!!! Your's are Very Good! I never cared for Fraggles. So I never wanted to do them! Louis is Very Good!!!
  10. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Zoot, once agian you do some awesome work.
  11. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

When are you going to do Droop?
  12. TotallySpiesFan

Future Muppet Figures

Zoot the Saxman, when are you planning to work on the following Muppet figures besides Beautiful Day Monster, Gloat, Boppity, Dog Lion, Big Mama, Thog, Gorgon Heap, Timmy Monster, and Luncheon Counter Monster?:

Droop
    Shaky Sanchez
    Lenny the Lizard
    Koozebanian Phoob
    Snake Frackle
    Miss Kitty
    Flower-Eating Monster
    Behemoth
    Various Season 5 Frackles
    Honking Beaked Fazoob
    Drum Fazoob
    Trumpet Fazoob
    Fish Fazoob
    Baskerville the Hound
    Muppy
    Afghan Hound
    Catgut
    T.R. Rooster
    Rover Joe
    Quongo the Gorilla
    Sundance the Lion
    Butch the Tiger
    Billy the Bear
    The Wolf
    The Alligator
    The Shark
    The Walrus
    The Octopus
    Sopwith the Camel
    Fletcherbird
    Betsy Bird
    Whaddyasay Bird
    Forcryingoutloud Bird
    Ohboy Bird
    Youknow Bird
    Ohreally Bird
    Righton Bird
    Wally
    Mildred Huxtetter
    George the Janitor
    Brewster
    Hilda
    Nigel the Conductor
    Zelda Rose
    Wayne & Wanda
    Miss Mousey
    Louis Kazagger
    J.P. Grosse
    Bobby Benson
    Winny
    Angus McGonagle
    Mulch
    Mahna Mahna
    The Snowths
    The Snerfs
    A Herd of Cows
    A Flock of Sheep
    Old Skyball Paint (the Muppet horse)
    Various Generic Pigs
    Various Whatnots
  13. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You do know that's a rather lengthy list, don't you? Another thing to consider is that as a customizer, he makes the figures he himself wishes to make. If he asks for opinions on which he should make next, that's a different thing altogether. Consider too, he shares his custom work with us out of joy and happiness in letting the other Muppet fans who would love to se these too to view his amazing portfolio of Muppet customs. That said, there is one way you can get him to make these figures... PM him and ask how much would he charge in commission to make "x" figure you want.

Hope this helps and please keep that in mind, as I'm sure he has a very busy schedule in pursuing his great Muppet customs.
  14. TotallySpiesFan

15. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

wow persistant much.....
  16. DOGTOW

DOGTOW New Member

Hey those are great .What do you sculpt with clay, sculpy ?
  17. karamazov80

karamazov80 New Member

awesome. . .
  18. I use Super Sculpey for my own sculpts, and wax for Pro jobs
  19. TheJimHensonHour

TheJimHensonHour New Member

Do you cast the sculpts you make out of sculpy though when you sell them to others? and if you do how do you do it and do any of your sculpts ever break?
  20. Yes, every sculpt I make.
    Once the sculpt is finished, I make a mother mold out of silicone rubber. The rubber gets de-gassed so there is no air trapped. Then you pour it into the mold box your making. Depending if it's a two part mold or a one, or a Matrix mold.
    Once that rubber has cured solid, the original is taken out Which most times do NOT survive. Sad but true, thats why we now have the molds to make resin copies, that when poured is and exact copy of your sculpt only in hard plastic. Once the mold is ready to take the liquid resin, before it gels I place it in a Pressure tank squeezing the air bubbles out.
    But to anser your question, Yes they 99.9% break when your remove them from the silicone.