The Narrator

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Dominic ran through the woods. He was still being followed.
"Come on kiddo,"Doc Hopper called. "I'd hate to hurt your little friends."
"The Muppets,"Dominic gasped as he turned to the theater. "I can't go on." before he fell and quickly fell asleep.
"Who could he be?"Fozzie wondered.
"I don't know Fozzie, but he'll be safer inside."

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Cliff Hanger.......DUN DUN DUUUUUUN. This is really good so far.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
No! No NOOOOOO! You put me on a cliffhanger, Dom. Please more! I hope he's okay! :excited:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
We got a cliffhanger, Collgoff! I want to know what happens next to the narrator.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Don't worry Muppetfan I'll ask Dominic!

Collgoff

Reaction score
Dominic ran through the woods. He was still being followed.
"Come on kiddo,"Doc Hopper called. "I'd hate to hurt your little friends."
"The Muppets,"Dominic gasped as he turned to the theater. "I can't go on." before he fell and quickly fell asleep.
"Who could he be?"Fozzie wondered.
"I don't know Fozzie, but he'll be safer inside."
Dominicboo1 Muppetfan wants to know what happens next.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
She'll find out now!
Ch. 2
Dominic woke up and looked to his left and his right. He saw Fozzie Bear sleeping on his bed. Dominic got off the couch he slept on and tried to sneak out.
"Who are you? Why were you knocked out on the ground?Where are you going?"asked Fozzie.
"Hello Fozzie,"Dominic said. "My name's Dominic. I was running from Doc Hopper, and I'm leaving before you and your friends get into trouble"
"Not so fast!"a girl said as she blocked the door. "I'm Jaz, and Kermit noticed that you're probably not up to running off. You better explain Dominic"
"Ok,"Dominic sighed. "Get all the Muppets and then I'll explain. It may make things easier."
"Are we all here?"Kermit asked."Good."
"You know how very often you wind up being with friends from other worlds?"Dominic asked. All the Muppets nodded.
"That's my fault I'm afraid. You see I've written stories about you, and since then have become a narrator. Doc Hopper tried to kidnap me, and make me his son."
"That's bad!"Fozzie said. "Really really really bad! Why though?"
"Whoever's my guardian,"Dominic explained."Gets control over what I can narrate"
"Ok! Would you please give us an example?"Miss Piggy asked.
"I suppose,"Dominic said.
"Yeah that would be neat!"Colleen said.
"Ok. Miss Piggy got a huge heart shaped box of chocolates,"Dominic said. "Always go for the small things."To Piggy's surprise on her lap was a box of chocolates just like he said.
"Wow!"Figgie said. "I think this should be neat,"
"Yeah, but what if Doc gets him!"Muppetfan24/7 wondered.
"That? Oh well it depends on how crazy he is. The thing you need to worry about is the Great Unity!"Dominic said.
"Great Unity?"Vincent asked."Sounds great..."
"Not at all,"Dominic said. "Unless you're a villian my friend. Doc would have total control over Muppetland! Kermit might be advertising those horrible frog legs!" Kermit gasped.
"Sam Eagle could become a clown."Sam gasped. Miss Piggy looked all too calm
"Miss Piggy could have a really really really bad hair day!"Miss Piggy screamed at the top of her lungs.
"So that's why I must go,"Dominic said.
"I don't know."Piggy said. "You might come in handy"
"Very well,"Dominic said. "I'll stay."