1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

The New "Am I the Only One" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You'd probably be my only customer though. :p

2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I love how you completely misinterpreted my above comment, yet it still works regardless. :D

3. Pinkflower7783

No more then you misinterpreting my comments. :p

4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

If that's the case, then I guess I also misinterpreted this last comment, meaning that I really am not misinterpreting your comments, but then if that's the case, then I'm not misinterpreting your comment above, meaning that...

HEAD GO KABOOM!

5. Pinkflower7783

I just took two Tylenol after reading that. XP

Hubert likes this.
  6. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Certainly not, the television Addams Family(s) were the cat's pajamas. I like cartoon Wednesday, she's so thin and adorable haha

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

After putting up with you people all day, I think I need some tylenol myself, and maybe some apsirin... excuse me...

*Dumps a whole bottle of tylenol into my mouth*

*Dumps a whole bottle of aspirin into my mouth*

8. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

*Dumps a thousand gallons of water on D'Snowth*

9. Pinkflower7783

You know you love us. :p

10. Vincent Liu

Am I the only one who got freaked out by his/her own avatar?

11. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I was watching the Dark Knight the other day and noticed something: Am I the only one who thinks Maggie Gyllenhaal looks like Carrie Fisher?

12. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    Rain and fog: frog I wish. I miss both. Gotta move and soon. *sighing over scenery of both in NZ films*

Hot chocolate: people in this country don't do it properly. It should be hot CHOCOLATE, shaved actual DARK chocolate melted with heavy cream or milk in a double burner pot and touched with a bit of cinnamon...ohhhh yeah. It's like drinking a European candy bar. NO added sugar folks. It doesn't need it.
    -------------

13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who is continually bugged my people's mis-capitalization of "iPad"? It's supposed to be iPad, yet people are constantly putting ipad out of laziness, or my personal least favorite Ipad, which just plain looks weird because the I is sticking up so much as the p sags to the floor...

Vincent Liu likes this.
  14. D'Snowth

Not necessearily IpAD, but yeah, I know what you mean when it comes to that sort of thing.

15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

iPad is just the one I noticed...it's the same thing for just about any Mac product (iPhone, iPod, etc.) and also any other word with weird caps.

16. D'Snowth

17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

People probably are even out there misspelling the iPogo.

18. Pinkflower7783

Whatever floats your boat as they say. I'll admit I get lazy and spell it like that so add me to your list of things that bug you.

19. Vincent Liu

Also, there's "i-Pad", "I-Pad", "I-pad", "IPAD", "I-PAD".
    And people who mix up iPads and iPods…

20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*GASP*

Vincent, you've actually seen people who aren't too lazy to put in a hyphen?!?!? I give them full credit just for putting that much effort in...

You mean you thought you weren't already on that list? :p:) JK