1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The New "Am I the Only One" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2008.

1. DrDientes Active Member

Am I the only one who loves The Addams Family tv show and the cartoons more than the movies?
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Never had coffee flavored ice cream.
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

Oddly enough, I also love the smell of coffee.
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I knew I liked you. :p
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I think just about everybody likes the SMELL of coffee, just not everybody likes the taste of it.
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  6. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Me too! I don't drink it because I've always thought that if I started drinking it in the morning than I would eventually think I needed it in order to feel awake, but it does smell good.
  7. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

The thing is is if I need a caffine fix I just drink a soda. But I rarely do that I cut out soda from my diet a long time ago.
  8. Hubert Well-Known Member

You're lucky you can cut soda out of your diet...I continue to try and fail to do so...
  9. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't have anything to complain about, as I'm carbonation intolerant, I can't even drink sodas anyway. :D
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Trust me it wasn't easy. But I haven't drank soda for 5 years. I consider it one of my greatest achievements. :p
  11. Hubert Well-Known Member

When you write a book about giving up soda, can I have a free copy?
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Sure I'll even autograph it for you.
  13. Hubert Well-Known Member

Ebay here I come!
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You'd probably be my only customer though. :p
  15. Hubert Well-Known Member

I love how you completely misinterpreted my above comment, yet it still works regardless. :D
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

No more then you misinterpreting my comments. :p
  17. Hubert Well-Known Member

If that's the case, then I guess I also misinterpreted this last comment, meaning that I really am not misinterpreting your comments, but then if that's the case, then I'm not misinterpreting your comment above, meaning that...

HEAD GO KABOOM!
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I just took two Tylenol after reading that. XP
    Hubert likes this.
  19. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Certainly not, the television Addams Family(s) were the cat's pajamas. I like cartoon Wednesday, she's so thin and adorable haha
  20. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

After putting up with you people all day, I think I need some tylenol myself, and maybe some apsirin... excuse me...

*Dumps a whole bottle of tylenol into my mouth*

*Dumps a whole bottle of aspirin into my mouth*