1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The New "Am I the Only One" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You'd probably be my only customer though. :p
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I love how you completely misinterpreted my above comment, yet it still works regardless. :D
  3. Pinkflower7783

No more then you misinterpreting my comments. :p
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

If that's the case, then I guess I also misinterpreted this last comment, meaning that I really am not misinterpreting your comments, but then if that's the case, then I'm not misinterpreting your comment above, meaning that...

HEAD GO KABOOM!
  5. Pinkflower7783

I just took two Tylenol after reading that. XP
    Hubert likes this.
  6. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Certainly not, the television Addams Family(s) were the cat's pajamas. I like cartoon Wednesday, she's so thin and adorable haha
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

After putting up with you people all day, I think I need some tylenol myself, and maybe some apsirin... excuse me...

*Dumps a whole bottle of tylenol into my mouth*

*Dumps a whole bottle of aspirin into my mouth*
  8. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

*Dumps a thousand gallons of water on D'Snowth*
  9. Pinkflower7783

You know you love us. :p
  10. Vincent Liu

Am I the only one who got freaked out by his/her own avatar?
  11. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I was watching the Dark Knight the other day and noticed something: Am I the only one who thinks Maggie Gyllenhaal looks like Carrie Fisher?
  12. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    Rain and fog: frog I wish. I miss both. Gotta move and soon. *sighing over scenery of both in NZ films*

Hot chocolate: people in this country don't do it properly. It should be hot CHOCOLATE, shaved actual DARK chocolate melted with heavy cream or milk in a double burner pot and touched with a bit of cinnamon...ohhhh yeah. It's like drinking a European candy bar. NO added sugar folks. It doesn't need it.
    -------------
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who is continually bugged my people's mis-capitalization of "iPad"? It's supposed to be iPad, yet people are constantly putting ipad out of laziness, or my personal least favorite Ipad, which just plain looks weird because the I is sticking up so much as the p sags to the floor...
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  14. D'Snowth

Not necessearily IpAD, but yeah, I know what you mean when it comes to that sort of thing.
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

iPad is just the one I noticed...it's the same thing for just about any Mac product (iPhone, iPod, etc.) and also any other word with weird caps.
  16. D'Snowth

17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

People probably are even out there misspelling the iPogo.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Whatever floats your boat as they say. I'll admit I get lazy and spell it like that so add me to your list of things that bug you.
  19. Vincent Liu

Also, there's "i-Pad", "I-Pad", "I-pad", "IPAD", "I-PAD".
    And people who mix up iPads and iPods…
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*GASP*

Vincent, you've actually seen people who aren't too lazy to put in a hyphen?!?!? I give them full credit just for putting that much effort in...

You mean you thought you weren't already on that list? :p:) JK