1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The New "Am I the Only One" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2008.

1. The Count Moderator

Yum! More raisins for me.
    :hungry: :insatiable:
  2. Teheheman Well-Known Member

First off, yes, that logo IS creepy, and 2nd off, I like raisins, I don't see what the big deal is.

Daniel
  3. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! I've just been cursed by the evil set of eyes. :eek: :scary:

And I'm not particularly fond of raisins either.

Now.... Am I the only one who loves fish and chips? :hungry:
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I like fish and chips too... except here in America, what you all refer to as "chips" are "french fries", but irregardless...
  5. Teheheman Well-Known Member

I like Fish and Chips and Fries and stuff. So, I guess I'm not the only one who really doesn't see the need for them to make the big switch to digital in 2009. Lord, I hope I'm not.

Daniel
  6. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Consider the trailer to the Chipmunks movie....
  7. Teheheman Well-Known Member

If they're just lying around then no, but if they're in a box or something then yeah I'll have some.

Daniel
  8. Beakerfan Active Member

I can't stand raisins.

And, I love fish and chips.
  9. Skye Active Member

Aw, I'm in the minority here, but I really like raisins! I used to eat those little boxes of them all the time when I was a kid, lol. I don't eat raisins as much anymore, but I still really like them lots!
  10. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I used to not like raisins. Then I started eating Raisin Bran Crunch and it's actually pretty good. I have found I like them in trail mix and also in cinnamon bread. But not cookies. That just ruins a perfectly good cookie in my book.
  11. wwfpooh New Member

Alone, raisins aren't my favorite food, but with something else, they taste alright.
  12. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Only time I'll eat them is in a Chunky bar. And even then, it's a once in a while thing (mainly since Chunkies are rarer than they used to be)\

But I do like other dried berries... Cranberries, Cherries, Blue Berries.... it's just... well, the whole appeal of grapes is that they're mainly juice.

Yet, ironically, I LOVE the California Raisins. Go figure.
  13. wwfpooh New Member

I love the California Raisins as well. I used to have a figure line of posable toys...somewhere.
  14. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I adore rasins and saltanas (Which are "rasin" themselves above their "currant" situation)

And Fish and Chips...Yum....our British trademark food...Heaven on a fork!
  15. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yes, you are the only one who does not like raisins. I used to eat the little boxes of them too, hehe!:D

No, you are not the only one who likes fish and chips.

No, you are not the only one who doesn't see the need to switch to digital.
  16. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I used to like rasins, but we've slowly grown apart, like me and Doritos (I'm more of a Lays man now).
  17. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I couldn't eat Doritos for a year!

Several years ago I had the flu, but didn't realize it, and I had eaten some Doritos that day, later that night I threw up them back... I couldn't even LOOK at a bag for a LOOOOOOOOONG time. And they're my favorite chips!
  18. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Eck! My Lays wouldn't betray me like that. Or would they?....
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

They might.

The same thing happened to me with Birthday Cake ice cream... I STILL can't eat that stuff now.
  20. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Am I the only one who can't relate too well with the slang, jokes, and teen culture in general? -_-