1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The New "Am I the Only One" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

luckily I dont sound like a man. thats one thing I'm greatful for. Although...people did think I was a guy on halloween when I was a werewolf. Probably cause not many girls go out as a werewolf AND because I am alot taller than my friend is. :smirk: but thats beside the point ;)
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

No you are not the only one. I am one of those people who just has to have everything closed or I am not able to relax for some odd reason. I always have to close the door, shades, windows, everything. It's just me I guess.:p
  3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

*is reminded of a Beetlejuice episode when Lydia Deetz--with Beetlejuice beside her, of course--doing just that and had a wonderful day-o*

But, moving right along...XD
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who's annoyed by the bombardment of chainletters, and "Sign this" crap, and "Im ___% Something" posting taking over bulletins on YouTube?

I mean, what happened to those old days where people posted IMPORTANT things in bulletins on YouTube?
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I concur. That "wattamack" fellow is always complaing about them, and ends up sending a thousand bullitins warning us about them, when HE'S the only one affected.
  6. D'Snowth

From now on, whenever I feel the need to say something important to say (and I usually don't... not anything that's important that is), I think I'll just mass PM all of my contacts, that way, I can be sure people read them; because in all honesty, I believe because of this, nobody ever actually reads bulletins anymore anyway.
  7. Oscarfan

I read your bulletins, if that helps
  8. D'Snowth

Oh sure it helps, but I'm through with bulletins for the most part; like I said, from now on, I think I'll just PM everyone if I have something important to say, but again, I usually don't have anything IMPORTANT to say, so this won't be a regular thing, lol.
  9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Anyone else like to collect food packages (empties and cleaned out ones, that is) with specific stuff on it? I have a nice little cereal box collection featuring different cartoon and movie tie ins.

I also have a very good collection of Japanese food product wrappers (hey, I have to pay extra for them due to import fees. might as well keep something). Most of them are Anpanman, since the guy's on everything (if you ever walk into an Asian market, you'll know what I mean).
  10. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

I concur; I mean, any time I look at your bulletins, I see those posted, and it's like, "How's that even worth posting....?".

But I still read anything you post dude..:)
  11. D'Snowth

*Shrug* I guess that happenes when your number of friends increase, because in the old days, I used to have bulletins only posted by me, lol.

Just the other day, I actually cleaned out my bulletins of anything along the lines of chain-letters, sign these, I'm Random% Randomy, Block this person, etc, I went from over 100 to just a little more than 20!
  12. Oscarfan

Wai-wai-wai-wait. I can clear out my bullitens? D'oh!
  13. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

No you are not the only one. There are important things on you tube?:confused:

I actually have never tried it before so I don't know it I like it of not?
  14. D'Snowth

Yeah, I think if you click "See All Bulletins", they appear in a sequence of pages (I had over seven pages worth of bulletins, lol), and each bulletin has a check box next to it, and obvious, any bulletin you want to remove, you check the box, and click to remove them (I had to do each bulletin twice for some reason to remove them).

Yeah sure! Like... uh... well... hmm... um... hmm... :o

Oh wait... MUPPETS!
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well in that case I have to read those.
  16. D'Snowth

Am I the only one who thinks Simon Cowell and Charlie Sheen look exactly like twins separated at birth?
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Probably not. Now that you bring it up, I think that they do!
  18. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

That's kinda creepy. Now that I think about it, yeah, that's kinda weird

Daniel
  19. D'Snowth

Am I the only one who's gets slightly weirded out whenever Amy Poehler shouts "LIVE FROM NEW YORK, ITS SATURDAY NIGHT!"?
  20. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Why yes. Yes you are!