1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The New "Am I the Only One" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Am I the only one weirded out that Amy Pohler has a career?

Sorry. She can't even hold a trick candle to Jane Curtin.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I kind of have to agree with you on that one, lol.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who has no idea who Amy Pohler is?
  4. D'Snowth

You must be, lol, though I'll admit, I used to get her and Amy Sedaris mixed up ALL THE TIME!
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think their secretly the same person myself.
  6. Sgt Floyd

I dont know who that is either :p
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

A very funny comedian lady! That both are, but it's a known fact that other comedian lady's are funnier than they are. But that are both really very funny to me despite that fact.!
  8. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Amy Pohler is married to Will Arnett(Gob on Arrested Development is probably what he's best known for) and the other Amy, well, I'll get back to you on that one.

Daniel
  9. D'Snowth

Will Arnett's Canadian by the way. :D

Lol, and Blue Sky Studios like to type-cast him as a scary vulture.
  10. D'Snowth

Am I the only one who can't stand Vlasic pickles?

To me, in the words of Barney Fife, they're "kerosine cucumbers"!
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yes you are and that that is a very funny line!:D
  12. Sgt Floyd

I HATE the taste of Vlasic pickles. And this is coming from someone who could live on pickles is she could. Eating them makes me want to throw up. Actually...just thinking about them right now is making me sick
  13. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or do those Six Flags commericals with the Asian Guy going "One Flag! Six Flags! More Flags More Fun!" seem racist to anyone else? I would have wrote it with the accent, but that would be racist too, and I don't want to seem hypocritical.
  14. D'Snowth

Lol! You like Clausen's? Now THERE'S a good pickle! But Vlasic! YUCK! KEROSINE CUCUMBERS!

Hmm, I don't know, I haven't even SEEN any Six Flags commercials since that old guy who would suddenly break out into dance numbers at the electronic funk music he would play on his Six Flags bus.
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

It their a clip available?
  16. Sgt Floyd

Clausesns are my FAVORITE pickles! :flirt:
  17. D'Snowth

Mine too! I believe it's the spices and the refrigeration is what makes them so tasty compared to other store pickles!
  18. Sgt Floyd

yeah. I agree that the spices are what makes it taste good. And the longer they sit and soak up the spices, the better they taste in my opinion
  19. D'Snowth

And like the jars say, they go great with sandwiches!
  20. Sgt Floyd

Am I the only one who is sick of how Disney is labeling Miley Cyrus a "rockstar"? Shes not rock, she is pop! Axl Rose is a rock star! Jon Bon Jovi is (or was, now he is more countrified) a rock star, Bret Michels is a rock star. Miley cyrus is NOT a rock star.

and whats worse is I got that Rockstar song of hers stuck in my head

*hits head on wall* Must! Ow! Get OW! Out! Ow! of! OW! Head! OW!