1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New Am I The Only One Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Jan 2, 2017.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I do see a bit of similarity...

muppetgem likes this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I still say the pink troll from TROLLS looks like a troll version of Abby Cadabby.

muppetgem likes this.
  3. LittleJerry92

Actually, here's something I feel the need to get off my chest.

Am I the only one who's getting a little bugged by the fact that people are trying to take advantage of trying to get Sesame Workshop giving them clips now that two of the four Sesame Street Bozo's known as PumpkinJfriend and Rohail Hashmi "claim" they got clips from them? Bs.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    fuzzygobo likes this.
  4. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Downloaded and re uploaded, I'll bet.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  5. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

The only thing that stinks more, is people that copy from THEM and post crappy videos taken on their phone. Crappy sound, distorted picture. And if you can't keep your phone still, don't bother. If I want to see shaking I'll watch highligts from 1974's "Earthquake". At least Universal had better special effects.

LittleJerry92 and muppetgem like this.
  6. LittleJerry92

I think you just perfectly described 513Sesamefan's uploads (or whatever his name is).

7. D'Snowth

Even I had to go through a period of time where I could only record the TV screen - I knew it wasn't perfect, but at least I had the decency of using a tripod for a stable picture.

8. LittleJerry92

I don't really care if something is filmed from a TV as long as the camera is stable, you can still get some good audio and picture and there's no background noise.

Also @D'Snowth I do recall your upload of the CIRCLEEEEEESSSS rap song.

And just because why not, R.I.P. presumably dead hamster from the song.

9. D'Snowth

Am I the only one who thinks Emma Stone looks like a more attractive version of Linsday Lohan (back when she wasn't washed up)?

10. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who tears up to musical lyrics that serve as reminders of personal situations/events?

11. LittleJerry92

Oh man, Lindsay Lohan back in the day.... I wish she didn't mess herself up.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when Sesame Street fans just use the comments section of videos uploaded just to complain about skits or episodes that aren't publicly available yet?

12. fuzzygobo

Or when one of the resident trolls, MikeCNW (used to pollute the boards here as Mikebennedict) would offer his gratitude "Its about time sumwon posted this!"
    I thought, when I first tangled with him 15 years ago, nobody could be as big a jerk as this. Little did I know he would have good (bad?) company.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  13. LittleJerry92

Dude, that guy bugs me SO much! Like, there was one time I pointed out that I (personally) thought Kermit was kind of a jerk in the first season (like, if you notice, he kinda acts like a bit of a show off sometimes in some of his lectures and has sometimes overreacted) and he said Kermit had the right to be mad (which, to an extent, he's not wrong), but. I did point out Kermit has overreacted a bit, in which he just replied with "whatever" and that word just makes me so mad that I literally just said nothing afterwards cause I didn't want to start an argument on one of my favorite veteran uploader's videos (Rhonda AKA Tiny Dancer). But, to an extent, looking back I guess Jim was still kind of experimenting with Kermit.

Even then though, there were other moments that he's gotten on my nerves, like back in 2008 when I posted a clip of some Sesame Street film about snow (I think) and he basically just posted that I can't put it up cause Nanto already did (me being the dumb 15 year old I was at the time, I gave in to that stupid "law" and deleted it; if he did that to me today, ohohohoho would I have ended up chewing him out).

14. LittleJerry92

Am I the only one who doesn't like to sit when I watch TV or movies? I personally like to hog up the entire couch or lie on my bed.

15. ErinAardvark

Same. Especially when Snowball is in a cuddly mood.

Or if I'm at my parents house, if Bear and Tashie are in cuddly moods (which is almost never, but they're still kittens. But growing fast!)

16. D'Snowth

I had to read that a second time, because at first I thought you said you like to hop up and down on the couch when you watch TV.

17. LittleJerry92

[​IMG]

fuzzygobo likes this.
  18. fuzzygobo

Stop that, or your face will freeze like that!

19. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Yeah, just ask SpongeBob and Patrick

20. ErinAardvark

Am I the only one on this board who has a cat that snores? I'm serious, mine snores!