1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New Am I The Only One Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Jan 2, 2017.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Yeeeeaaahhh.... I expected that to come up. :shifty:

D'Snowth likes this.
  2. LittleJerry92

**** it though, I might come up with a full idea for a SS news fanfic of Kermit and the number zero if I get the time...

3. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who thinks Mario Kart DS is better than Mario Kart 8? MK8 may have pretty graphics, but MKDS is better in terms of gameplay, IMO.

4. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Man, playing DS after playing 8 made me realize how flippin' easy 8 is, even in 200cc mode. :rolleyes: 150cc in DS is actually challenging, like it should be.

5. LittleJerry92

Mario Kart works alot better on consoles to be honest.

6. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who likes the animated Fraggle Rock?

7. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

It's adequate. Not something i'd actively seek out, but if it were to come on TV maybe i'd watch one or two episodes.

8. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who doesn’t like Meghan Trainor?

9. LittleJerry92

Okay, since Snowth decided to poke fun at my "waifu" running gag :p

Am I the only one who could see him dressed up as Simon Chipmunk next to a Jeanette cosplayer?

Maybe I just say this since both wear glasses.

10. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Or put glasses on Theodore and you got the package! 8)

11. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Am I the only one in their adolescence ( high school years) who popped zits?

12. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? I'm still popping zits to this day, and I'm just a year and a half shy of 30! Woke up with a big zit on the back of my neck this morning - that literally came up overnight.

13. D'Snowth

Glasses on Theodore is more accurate . . . I'm built more like a Theodore than a Simon, lol.

But, interestingly, my former dream girl cosplayed as Jeanette a number of years ago, and she was actually convinced that was the reason I fell for her, but it, in fact, wasn't. On a slightly unrelated note, she attributes the miniskirt she was wearing as what drew the attention of the guy she ended up dating for a few years before they split, so I can totally understand that. :p

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  14. LittleJerry92

I'm guessing you guys went your seperate ways?

15. D'Snowth

Not really, it was unrequited - she didn't return my feelings. But interestingly, she's been single for quite a while now, though she went through a period where it's like she went through half as many guys as Taylor Swift. :eek:

But nah. She's actually doing some voice work for me right now, which, apparently, is a thrill for her, lol.

16. LittleJerry92

Oh, well at least you guys still work together.

Every "dream girl" I once had it feels like we rarely talk anymore. :smirk:

17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

relationships are for nerds :p

Froggy Fool likes this.
  18. LittleJerry92

They are. I'm now at that point in life where I just don't see myself getting married. And given that i've dealt with alot of phonies all my life.... I'm perfectly fine with that.

19. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I dated once and said no, never again. this isn't for me.

I actually ran into my ex a few years later. he turned into a loser so I guess i wasn't missing out on much

20. LittleJerry92

Oh, are you bi/gay? If you don't mind me asking?