The New Am I The Only One Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has a really bad sailor mouth when driving?

Like, I avoid racial slurs and stuff like that of course, but oh man, you **** me off on the road and I'm just a totally different person.
No, you are not, by any stretch of the imagination. My mouth used to be a lot worse 20 years ago, when my commute was an hour each way, and road rage was just coming into vogue.

My dirty mouth still opens up once in a blue moon, but much less frequently as I get older.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My potty mouth usually comes out when I'm frustrated or with friends.

The latter of which I gotta be careful when out in public with them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Absolutely not.

I know a lot of people complain that 90s Lola had no personality, and was used as nothing more than a sex symbol, but at least she served a purpose of bringing in a female demographic, and showing that girls can be tough when they need to be (albeit in a shoehorned kind of way).

Looney Tunes Show Lola, on the other hand, was reduced to an awkwardly stupid (or stupidly awkward) character that Kristen Wiig is always typecasted as playing.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Weren't they polar opposites? In Space Jam, she was depicted as this sexy "I'm too good for you" character, and in TLTS she was like Amy Rose; being annoying and chasing Bugs. I barely watched the Looney Tunes Show.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly putting aside SJ Lola's appearance, she's got a very sweet and outgoing personality and wouldn't mind playing some bb with her.... Maybe smoke a fat one afterwards with her (I would).

...long as I don't call her doll. :stick_out_tongue:

Looney Tunes Show Lola, she's just like...... Um.... Can I get a restraining order, please?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I liked it from seasons 1 to the movie. Then after that, it just didn't care anymore.

Coming home from elementary school to watch the new SpongeBob episode on a Friday night was one of the best things ever back in the day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I hate it. When I was in middle school over fifteen years ago, I was considered a social outcast because I didn't like SpongeBob, and somehow, SpongeBob was the only acceptable cartoon to watch, otherwise, everything else was considered "for babies," and if you still watched other cartoons at that age, you were, "immature and needed to grow up."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Coming home from elementary school to watch the new SpongeBob episode on a Friday night was one of the best things ever back in the day.
When I was that age, the best thing in the day was coming home on weekdays to watch Rocko (for me, anyway), followed by the original All That, followed by Kenan & Kel.