The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On the subject of jeans . . . am I the only one who hates them? They're so uncomfortable! Stiff, heavy, restricting. . . . I honestly don't believe I've ever owned a single pair of jeans in my life.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I used to be the same, until I started wearing ones that were more my size.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Wranglers used to be the worst. Stiff, rough, chafing against your knees until they wear your skin off.
Then in the 70's, there was this product called Soft-n-Fade. Put them in the wash with a bottle of this stuff, loosened up the fibers in the denim, made them soft as a baby's butt.

Jeans were originally made to be these extra tough work pants. Then somewhere in the 50's James Dean and Marlon Brando made them a thing for youth culture.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one that honestly likes domino's?

Not a big fan of their tomato sauce, but their garlic and Alfredo sauce though. :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who misses the original Mr. Mucus from those Mucinex commercials? The one who sounded like Pumbaa?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Am I the only one who misses the original Mr. Mucus from those Mucinex commercials? The one who sounded like Pumbaa?
I do, too. The line "It's a mucus family reunion!" has forever been imbedded in my mind.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
First off, I think I remember seeing that mucus guy in commercials... Probably not in a long time though.

Second, am I the only one who finds this to be another annoying thing about Facebook?

People who have to update their status on every thing they do.

I'm driving my car.

I'm putting my shoes on.

I'm picking up the remote to turn on my TV.

I'm using a spoon to eat cereal.

I'm brushing my teeth!

...why do I feel like I sound like the nostalgia critic when I say all this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Honestly, as I said, I'd rather see this stuff rather than 90% ranting about Trump.