The New Am I The Only One Thread

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
While we're on the subject of Rabbit, am I the only one who would be cool with Tom Kenny being the official voice of Rabbit? Say what you will about how he sounded in the 2011 movie, but Disney said they weren't looking for a voice match. Since Ken Sansom passed away a year after that movie was released, and Tom is one of my favorite voice actors, I'd think it'd be great if he was Rabbit from now on. Plus he and Jim Cummings have good chemistry together.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
And I just ate that fly that flew over your head. Yum. I am a frog after all. And a fool. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn't mind Kid Cuisine meals?

I'll admit, as a kid, I wasn't a big fan of them. Tried them again as an adult and they're.... Decent. Not what I'd eat often, but decent (and filling).

The only real bad experience I had was their vanilla pudding. Taste wise, it had a decent vanilla flavor. But the consistency was very, very slurpy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I honestly can't remember when's the last time I had a Kid Cuisine meal, but it probably was, y'know, when I was a kid, lol.

I do remember there was a brief period of time where David Feiss animated their commercials - seems like he did a lot of commercials in the early 2000s, like those Cheeto's commercials and what have you.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I have never seen an episode of Game of thrones.
Am I the only one

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You mean like this?

This was the first one I saw... And what made me want to try them.