The New Am I The Only One Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I say it all the time. An incident with a pit bull is more interesting to the news than a report of a poodle or something attacking a person. That, and no one wants to hear about the good things the breed has done...only the bad

Pitties are just giant babies. I mean...mine is scared of frogs because one jumped at him one time.
Yeah, we're thinking about getting a dog in the somewhat near future. My sister and I suggested a pitbull but my mom was like heck no. We tried to explain that all of the pitbulls we'd met had been really sweet, but she still wasn't having it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just make sure you train it as much as possible with proper socialization and it'll become a sweet heart.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
that's true for any dog though. my old dog, a dachshund...meanest little dog there was. I have no doubt he would have tried to bite someone

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It is true though. I find it stupid that some dogs have the label of "training is not an option."

Oh, okay. So I can get a black lab and just ignore it all the time?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One dog I really want to get is a rottie. Good hard working dog, lots of energy and good to keep criminals away.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
my friend wont come over to my house anymore because she thinks all pitbulls are killer monsters and she's told me that she refuses to come to my house

she claims she did research on the breed but i doubt it...if she did she only looked for reasons to hate pit bulls even more

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
:T

I mean ANY dog has potential to be dangerous, especially any large dog breed