The New Am I The Only One Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If a certain breed of dog is able to eat a Crown Vic, I think there's a potential that they're dangerous. . . .

Can the police bust the dogs' owners?
After all, they're not on a leash.
If that was a person, this video would have Judge Judy all over it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, the dogs' owners received a citation, and the dogs were made to wear tags that read, "Potentially dangerous."

Am I the only one who could totally picture @LittleJerry92 running his own cartoon and furry harem?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who could totally picture @LittleJerry92 running his own cartoon and furry harem?

Well, in fairness, I once wanted to make a cartoon duo of Crow T Robot from Mst3k and yours truely... Sort of like a Drake and Josh sitcom. I was 13 at the time.

I have also made alot of comics that I still have to this day in elementary school with a bunch of stick figure characters with no faces that get into these wacky adventures.... I don't know how many I made, but the last one was unfinished and about vampires I think.

Not sure what you mean by "harem", though.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If I wasn't lazy, I'd probably draw that. :stick_out_tongue:

On another note, I've also drawn another cartoon comic when I was 12 that I sadly never finished of a dream I once had of a CGI coin going to his local YMCA. He would go "coon coon coon coon" whenever he'd walk around. All I remember is he went swimming into a pool with the voice of angels harmoning in the background with lovely music playing. Then he goes over into some dark room with fire flames on the bottom, running out screaming and heading into a hot tub where he just bursts into the air. I wanted to add more, like him driving up a very curvy, long pole road, checking in, going to the showers to have coal dump on him, causing a flood in the bathroom, and getting eaten by a shark after he lands back in the hot tub.

I've also tried drawing out Mystery Science Theater 3000: the movie 2 when I was 10 after I once had a literal visual in my head of the movie in a dream I had a long time ago. I sadly stopped halfway in the first movie theater segments cause me being me at the time, I couldn't come up with any good pop culture jokes (or any good jokes for that matter) or a consistent plot for the movie.... Basically it was supposed to be this guy who's a total nobody that becomes a super hero with a couple group of other heros to stop crime.

I do remember some of the segments in my dream though: Crow goes outside the ship to check out something, only to be hurled by a huge meteor shower storm (coincidentally, it also happened to Servo in a season 5 episode). Another I remember Mike, Crow and Servo were outside dressed as astronauts and another, Dr. Forrester is brought onto the ship and thrown off after a glimpse of Cambot going through the doorway sequence.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But yeah, case in point, I'm not the biggest fan of drawing. I'll do it occasionally when I'm in the mood.

I don't think I've ever done any "waifu" drawings... If anything, just the characters alone but not me with them cause I hate drawing myself. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh! I've also done my own "stick death" drawings (I don't know if anyone's seen stickdeath.com, but it was an old adult website of silly cartoons of stick figures dying... Often being green ones). I discovered it in middle school and was sad to see it go years later (but in fairness, the guy in charge never updated it after 2005). I always felt bad for the green stick figures. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, two other cartoons to mention and them I'm done.

I once made another mst cartoon when I was 10 of Servo talking on the phone with Crow dressed up as a ninja (reference to the episode The Day the Earth Froze during the invention exchange) and Servo's head falling off and running away from him, happy to have his freedom. It was supposed to be some PSA commercial of your body parts hating you.

The last one I remember before I shut up was of me trying to make a Sesame Street news skit of Kermit talking to people of what they think of the number zero (I think) when I was watching 123 Sesame Street on Noggin in 2003... I don't even know what happened but I doubt I ever finished that one either.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, wow... I just noticed Snowth said "cartoon AND furry harem" when I thought he meant cartoons I would come up with.... Wow, I feel stupid now.

But, yeah.... I hope you guys liked my silly cartoons/drawings I've done in the past.