The New Am I The Only One Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one in their adolescence ( high school years) who popped zits?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I'm still popping zits to this day, and I'm just a year and a half shy of 30! Woke up with a big zit on the back of my neck this morning - that literally came up overnight.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, since Snowth decided to poke fun at my "waifu" running gag :stick_out_tongue:

Am I the only one who could see him dressed up as Simon Chipmunk next to a Jeanette cosplayer?

Maybe I just say this since both wear glasses.
Or put glasses on Theodore and you got the package! 8)
Glasses on Theodore is more accurate . . . I'm built more like a Theodore than a Simon, lol.

But, interestingly, my former dream girl cosplayed as Jeanette a number of years ago, and she was actually convinced that was the reason I fell for her, but it, in fact, wasn't. On a slightly unrelated note, she attributes the miniskirt she was wearing as what drew the attention of the guy she ended up dating for a few years before they split, so I can totally understand that. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not really, it was unrequited - she didn't return my feelings. But interestingly, she's been single for quite a while now, though she went through a period where it's like she went through half as many guys as Taylor Swift. :eek:

But nah. She's actually doing some voice work for me right now, which, apparently, is a thrill for her, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, well at least you guys still work together.

Every "dream girl" I once had it feels like we rarely talk anymore. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
They are. I'm now at that point in life where I just don't see myself getting married. And given that i've dealt with alot of phonies all my life.... I'm perfectly fine with that.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dated once and said no, never again. this isn't for me.

I actually ran into my ex a few years later. he turned into a loser so I guess i wasn't missing out on much