The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It really felt like that with my friend to be honest (his name is Isaiah by the way). I would literally be counting down when he would say "and this is random, but..." And just listen to him blabber on.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Okay, I'll be honest.

Am I the only one who thinks St. Patty's day is just an excuse to get hammered? :smirk:
It's always been that way. I'm all in favor of everybody joining in and helping celebrate the Irish heritage in this country. But just like on Super Bowl Sunday, Columbus Day for the Italians, Cinco de Mayo, it becomes a free-for-all for people to get sheet faced and start fights.
They can deal with the hangover in church tomorrow. 8)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So....

Am I the only one who gets pretty nervous about taking medications for the first time?

Because you don't actually know how your body is going to react to them?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Sure. Blood thinners can have serious side effects. Any medication can. And the more meds you take, the more they can clash with each other.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only one who subconsciously has a set schedule of internet activity? For instance, my internet time on Sundays is usually dedicated to looking up video game betas/trivia and stuff, checking out the latest on DYKGaming, Unseen64, etc.

And then Sunday nights I usually listen to Vaporwave because I'm depressed af having to go back to work the next day.

Usually Monday-Saturday is like the same thing but Sundays are very bittersweet.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Am I the only one who honestly wouldn't mind eating a fried worm?

I dunno, people have told me that they taste like chicken. :smirk: