1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New Am I The Only One Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Jan 2, 2017.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I have Adblockers so I won't have to deal with those ads. Maybe you can give one of them a try.

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I'm probably going to get some stares..... But am I the only one who likes watching interviews with Ivanka Trump.... Just for ASMR use?

Putting political views aside, her voice is so relaxing and it helps me calm down when I feel anxiety building inside me. (I've done the same thing watching videos with Bob Ross).

Plus, you gotta admit, she's beautiful.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Well, to be fair, I do kinda like some of those DWTS pics of Bristol Palin where she's wearing fishnet stockings and leather boots. . . .

4. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I have an ad blocker, but maybe I don't have the settings correct on DailyMotion. I'll look into it.

5. MikaelaMuppet

What adblocker do you have?

6. LittleJerry92

[​IMG]

D'Snowth likes this.
  7. ErinAardvark

AdBlock, and I figured out what I did wrong.

8. MikaelaMuppet

What did you do?

9. ErinAardvark

I went to "Options" and de-selected a box that said "Allow some non-intrusive advertising."

10. MikaelaMuppet

Is it all fixed for you now?

11. ErinAardvark

So far, so good.

12. MikaelaMuppet

That's great to hear.

13. ErinAardvark

Unfortunately, I found out it didn't work. Ugh. I also found out there's not much I can do about it, either, except if I ever see that MLP:FiM ad, I can push a little button on the video that will allow me to tell them I don't like the ad, and they will never play it again! Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

14. MikaelaMuppet

Oh no... I thought it was working for you.

15. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

@ErinAardvark, what don't you like about Friendship is Magic? Just curious.

16. ErinAardvark

I don't like the animation, I don't like the designs of the characters, and I don't like the voices too much. I know disliking the fanbase is not a good enough reason to dislike a show. I *did* try to watch an episode, but I just couldn't get through it.

17. LittleJerry92

Just for the record, I am against all types of crime when I say this.

Am I the only one who doesn't get why robbers wear nylon be it pantyhose or stockings as a mask? When they could be wearing ski masks instead? Cause the nylon pretty much shows your face.

18. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Once upon a time TruTV had a long running series of "World's Dumbest Crooks".
    Even better than pantyhose, one guy tried robbing a liquor store, hiding behind a little tree branch.
    Better still, is when robbers post on Facebook "Look at this house at 1500 Park Avenue I broke into!!!"
    Dumb crooks deserve to have the book thrown at them.

LittleJerry92 and muppetgem like this.
  19. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Oh man, I loved WORLD'S DUMBEST... up until their last two seasons, when they retooled the show and got rid of Danny Bonaduce, Leif Garrett, Todd Bridges, Tonya Harding, Frank Stallone, Loni Love, and a majority of the original cast, brought in a bunch of new, unknown comedians (and Gilbert Gottfried, for some reason), and tried turning it into a sketch show.

20. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that's seen the Amazon animated series Danger and Eggs? I haven't heard very many people talk about it, but it's really good!