1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The new and improved??? ELMO MAKES MUSIC

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by StarrFilter, Sep 19, 2011.

1. StarrFilter

StarrFilter Member

Here's a vid of most of the finale from the 2nd remount of Elmo Makes Music. It has been scaled down a LOT since it's original production in 01 and first remount in 06.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU1qUQCp-qI

Sidenote- I think the medium understudy is in for Ernie during this performance, because he messed up bigtime near the end :p
  2. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Wow, im late lol. Haven't been on in awhile.

But yeah, this production is very...eh, cute. I like, no correction - LOVE the fact they used backdrops instead of the stupid projector. I HATED that thing. It's funny how the very show that introduced that thing is the one that gets transformed back into the classic backdrops. I like it though, but I still feel that there were a few hits and misses. Like during the EW scene, why not use a backdrop of EW instead of just only using the props?

Anyways, it's overall a very nice change. It kind of looks like the old SSL sets, which didn't feature a lot of lights on the backdrops. But this a nice step in a good direction for VEE, after all, if you are going to repeat a show, at least make it FRESH, which they did, and quite well, hehe. =)
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I have to say, I'm very much excited to know that they are actually coming to the UK this time, and even appearing in my very TOWN!
  4. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Wow that's awsome Beau. :)I have to ask, will you be going to see it?