1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The New "I Had the Strangest Dream and YOU Were In It!" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 26, 2009.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I KNOW there's already a thread like this, but I absolutely cannot find it anywhere... I've tried about three different keyword searches for it, even trying to search for it under "Snowthy married", because I remember someone (I think it was Kate) mentioning she had a dream that she had been away from MC for a while and returned to see I had announced I was married or something, lol.

So anyshoe, here's a new thread for those weird dreams you have and you were in it, and you were there, and you and you, and you and you, and you!

For me, this one's interesting to say the least, lol, as I dreamt that Ailie and I were trying to sneak into Elizabeth Montgomery's hotel room. :batty:
  2. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

XPPPPPPP That sounds like a fun dream. lol Did we get in?
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I don't think we did... if I remember correctly, she must have heard us outside, because we heard the door being open, and we ducked out of sight before she stepped out to see what was going on.

It must have been funny, because we could not stop laughing. XD
  4. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

XPPPP Omgz...does sound like us.
  5. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I only remember a couple of dreams with MC members specifically in them.

Once was when I dreamed I travelled over to America/Canada on a touring holiday and while on the journey I happened to run into Snowthy and Caroline AKA Skye. :D

The other time I went to some restaurant to eat with a group of my family or friends and I was chatting to the lady at the counter where we paid for the meal. Somehow the subject of conversation came around to MC and the lady told me that she was the member known as heralde. :excited:

Anybody ever dreamed about meeting me?
  6. Gelfling Girl Active Member

I had a dream that there was an RHLC meeting in an elevator. ;):eek:

And also I had another dream that there was a huge MC convention, and I had to supply food, so I was at a donut store with another member (not sure who) buying a large amount of glazed donuts, but :batty: saw us and wanted to count all the donuts before we could leave. (And we had at least 1,000)
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  7. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, I've actually seen some pretty roomy elevators in my time...
  8. Gelfling Girl Active Member

Henson 101 class. :)
  9. Gelfling Girl Active Member

Like I said on the "Dreams About Muppets" thread, I had a dream involving interviewing Richard Hunt, and at one point, he mentioned the RHLC. ;):flirt::eek:
  10. Gelfling Girl Active Member

I don't know why, but I just woke up from a dream in which we were all on a road trip to a Disney theme park in Michigan. :confused:
  11. unclematt Active Member

I have had a dream with Caroline in it. We will leave it at that.
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Is she your new super-secret crush? Zing.
  13. unclematt Active Member

I didn't say thatbut I didn't not say that.
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

And you putting it that way just confirmed my suspicions, lol.
  15. unclematt Active Member

but I still didn't say anything.
  16. Ilikemuppets New Member

Look, Matt! I have to say this! It looks like you have been givng one too many hints that you and Caroline are together, so you could not convince me in any way that your aren't. Anyway, if you are I just want to congratulate you with you new relationship! I wish you nothing but the best and I hope you last and last and last together forever! She still is the single most sweetest girl I've even met or had the pleasure of knowing and I want you to know that you have the best girl in the world and I still feel to this day to be the luckiest guy in the world to have been hers for two and a half year! (The best two and a half of my life!) All I want to do is wish the both of you all the happiness in the world who ever your with!
  17. Beakerfan Active Member

Um, NOT the place for this kind of muffining people... the crush thread is over in THAT direction *pushes all the dramatic-romantics out of the thread*
  18. Skye Active Member

I 120% agree. Thank you, Beakerfan. Everybody seriously just needs to stop it and chill out.

And back to the thread......... I haven't had any MC-related dreams recently, lol. None that I remember anyway. I always have trouble remembering dreams.
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Will, chill guy!

I'm pretty sure Beakie's post about muffining and whatnot was mostly directed at me for haggling Uncle Matt about if Caroline's his "new" super-secret crush - and she does have a point, this is more suited for the actual "Confessing Crushes" thread.

At the same time, I think you're especially sensitive to the current discussion because I know that you and Caroline were once an item yourself, but I think you have a right to feel the way you do.

I was the one who tried to worm it out of Matt, and I admit that might have been out-of-line, so I apologize for creating chaos.
  20. Ilikemuppets New Member

No, I'm over that! I just got a problem with MC in general here! I don't even want to be on here anymore and I asked Count to remove me. I'm sure nobody really cares, anyway. It's just not fun here anymore! I don't belong with these people! I have no place here!