1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The New "I Had the Strangest Dream and YOU Were In It!" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

It's easy to not be a member on Muppet Central. Just don't log in. I read the original post and that was uncalled for, regardless of the situations at hand. For someone with a screen name "Ilikemuppets," your attitude absolutely does NOT define what a Muppet fan's behavior should be like.

Good bye.
  2. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

This one was probably because we're all so excited about Season 40. :insatiable: About four or five other members and I were hanging out, and at one point, one of us had a Tickle Me Elmo, and we were all doing impressions of him. (Of course, I doubt that Muppets2 was one of them, otherwise, I'd probably remember him doing Evil Elmo. ;))
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Mine didn't involve anyone from here, but I did have a dream with someone from another forum in it...

She said she heard my mom was having the doctor write a prescription for some salt pills or something for me because she thought I was dehydrated, and because I hadn't been drinking anything for a while...

Funnily enough, I woke up from that, and really was thirsty, and raced to the kitchen for two gulps of juice, and to grab a water bottle... that's what I get for eatin' pizza last night... all that garlic and everything... does it to ya everytime, lol.
  4. Gelfling Girl

Hmm....For some reason, in my dreams, pandas look like aquatic dragon-like creatures and also there was a hippopotamus that was part of a famous music video (although the song probably doesn't exist in reality) :eek: I guess that's what happens when you go to the zoo/aquarium with a bunch of MC members, some of which also had their puppets. :)
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Nobody ever dreams about me:cry:
  6. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

There. There. Nobody has posted any dreams about me personally either. :sympathy:
  7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I guess I dont feel that bad then :)
  8. D'Snowth

I guess you're just not a very dreamy person. :p
  9. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Aww now I am sad again. :cry::sympathy:
  10. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Aw- don't be sad. As Bobby McFerrin said, Be happy.:D
    I'm sure lots of friends and family see you in their dreams.
    And if God ever slept, He'd dream of you.:)
    (see Psalms 121:3-4 and Psalms 139:17-18 respectively.):super:
  11. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Uhhhh...I had a random dream about the dorms last night. I think Ed had Michael Keaton come in at one part and he was chilling with Uncle Deadly but he wasn't dressed like Beetlejuice or anything. He was just there. XP And later, for some unknown reason, I kissed a Zoot...and liked it. :confused:
  12. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Yet another dream without me in it. One day I will reach the ranks of the dreamed about.
  13. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker New Member

Are you dreaming of being dreamed about?

You're not alone; no one dreams of me either. It's a darn shame too... for everyone NOT dreaming of us! :)
  14. D'Snowth

Eh, nobody dreaming about you ain't the end of the world... consider yourselves lucky, lol, I've heard dreams people have had about me that made me want to take about ten steps back and say "Ohhhkaaaay..."
  15. Gelfling Girl

I had two dreams involving you guys last night. In the first one, I was on a trip somewhere, and I met D'Snowth. In the second one, Muppets2 and I were attempting to set up a National Muffining Day. :crazy:
  16. D'Snowth

Interesting that you mentioned that, something came up in conversation a while back about us being in New Orleans this summer... don't know if that's where you live, but we'd be in the same state then, lol.
  17. Gelfling Girl

That sounds so cool. :) I don't live there, but I just went there with my parents yesterday. (The beignets from Cafe du Monde are amazing, BTW :hungry:)
  18. D'Snowth

Lol, I doubt it'll happen though... talks of vacations always come up, but then at the last minute, something always comes up that changes the plans, so I doubt it'll happen.
  19. APRena

APRena New Member

Extremely weiiird dream:

Okay, so I was with my friend and her parents visting her cousins who live in Kentucky, (no idea how I worked myself into that situation to begin with...) and we were somewhere and I thought I saw Snowth, so I was yelling at the back of some guy's head for a long time, and then I think Aly showed up, but she was that black & white pic of Richard and Scooter she had for a long time instead of a realistic portrayal of her... and she joined me in shouting at Snowth.

NOTE: I know the difference between Kentucky/Tennessee/Louisiana, but my dreams tend to lump "the South" into "wherever I dream it's hot and I presume southerny"...
  20. Gelfling Girl

LOL *starts yelling at D'Snowth*