1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The New "I Had the Strangest Dream and YOU Were In It!" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Sep 26, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, it's hot in the south alright... you think Florida's bad? Tennessee during the summer's no picnic either... the worst it can get is temps in the 90s with heat indexes ranging from 100 to 120... it's miserable.

Believe it or not though, this past summer wasn't nearly as bad as previous summers have been... though thanks to El Nino, we'll probably have a relatively mild, snowless winter this year... but man, this past winter we had the most snow in years... like three days (not in a row, mind you) of good, packing snow inches deep! Usually, we'll see ONE overnight snow that promptly melts the next morning and that's it.
  2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Can someone just lie already and say they dreamed about me. I would be happy with that.
  3. D'Snowth

*Shrug*

I dreamed about you last night Unclematt.
  4. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

YES! I knew it would happen. LOL Thanks Snowthy
  5. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

:sing:I dream of unclematt with a light brown beard. LOL:D:crazy:
  6. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Wait, Really? Have I fnally made it and not fake made it.
  7. Bill Bubble Guy

Unfortunately this is still a fake unclematt. I was only making a little joke in response to your exchange with Snowthy, parodying the opening line to the song "I Dream of Jeannie With The Light Brown Hair".
  8. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Ugh my dreams have been crushed
  9. Bill Bubble Guy

I'm sorry. Please cheer up. :sympathy:
  10. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

It's okay I will live
  11. D'Snowth

I dream of Jeannie too, only her hair is dark brown... so back off Ed, wherever you are...
  12. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am just going to keep my fingers crossed that it will happen one day.
  13. D'Snowth

Okay, so last night I had a strange dream and Drtooth was in it...

I don't know why, but we were at a grocery store getting things, and the trip was going smoothly, except for the fact that we weren't allowed into the cereal aisle (I don't know why, but for some reason that aisle was for 'coloreds only'); so at one point during checkout, Drtooth's asking the cashier what's up with the issue of the cereal aisle, but then after the cashier explains (and I forget what the explanation was), Drtooth suddenly starts speaking with a Scottish accent as if he can't help it.
  14. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

When you said you had a dream with Drtooth in it, did you mean unclematt?
  15. D'Snowth

Yes, and the cashier was really Gelfing Girl pretending to be a boy. :p
  16. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

AWESOME! I knew someone was goig to dream about me eventually.
  17. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

LOL. Did the cashier happen to be a red-haired emo kid? Because that would explain a lot about that other dream I just had. ;)
  18. D'Snowth

Red hair? More like a strawberry blonde... emo? No... more like a geek (glasses, braces, pimply, etc).
  19. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

LOL, I'm not strawberry blonde, but as for geeky, yeah, "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al is practically my theme song. ;)
  20. D'Snowth

I'm sure it is for a lot of people of the Caucasian race. :p