1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The New Labyrinth Wiki

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Rachael, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Rachael

Rachael Member

Hi, I have already posted on the fantasy worlds forum about this project, but thought it couldn't hurt to post a link to the site here as well as it fits the sub-forum's criteria rather well! Also, I'm still very much looking to attract new visitors/contributors to the site, so am seeking to make as many people aware of it as possible.

I am working on the Labyrinth wiki, which is (as the name implies) dedicated to all things Labyrinth. I'm looking for new contributors, so if anyone loves the film/those responsible for creating it I would really appreciate any help people might be able to offer.

http://labyrinth.wikia.com/wiki/Labyrinth_Wiki