The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ED: Am I cool now?
EDDY: No, you're naked. We gotta get you some new threads.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Bumblebee: Drift. You and your Mini-Cons along with Windblade will concentrate on distant Decepticons. Your stealth and speed should allow you to cover substantial ground.

Sideswipe: Then I'm going with them. With me on board, we'll have any 'Cons we find rounded up before Russel's lunch time.

Strongarm: You just want to be wherever Windblade is.

Windblade: Don't put me in the middle of your Psychodrama.

Sideswipe: (to Strongarm) You've got it all wrong. I just want to be wherever you aren't!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
JD Hansel describes being at the Center for Puppetry Arts for the grand opening of the Henson museum: What's at least historicity speaking the most popular children's show in television history? Sesame Street. Who are the primary characters who show up on that show most often these days? These days, it seems the show is primarily run or hosted by Elmo and Abby Cadabby. Well, I met both of those people today, Ryan Dillon and Leslie Carrara, who have every right to be super pretentious, because they're the stars of the most popular children's TV show around today. And they're both nice, nice people who are easy to go up to and talk to and meet. That's amazing. That's not the way this business is supposed to work.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ACE WORRELL: King Kong, a big monkey - a monkey, mind you - is sitting on top of the Empire State Building. Our Empire State Building! The one in New York City, I've been there! And, he's got a girl.
CADET: A girl? You mean like a girl back home?
ACE WORRELL: I'm saying he's got a girl, and it's just gone on far too long. Her parents don't like it, he doesn't have a job, he's never been in the service!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
YAKKO: Wheel of Morality, turn, turn, turn / tell us the lesson that we should learn. Moral #5. And the moral of today's story is . . . "Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead."
WAKKO: Whoa, the mind boggles.
YAKKO: I don't know about you, but I'm certainly touched.
DOT: In the head.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MAD MAN MOONEY: That's my jack.
KERMIT: Oh, hi, Jack!
SWEETUMS: Jack no name, jack job!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
"You're quitting, dollface! I know I don't normally call you 'dollface', but it kinda works in this voice...dollface!"
-a raspy voiced Lily Aldrin

"Robin, it's so much more than just a burger. I mean, that first bite, oh, what heaven that first bite is. The bun, sesame-freckled breast of an angel resting gently on the ketchup and mustard below. Flavors mingling in a seductive pas de deux. And then, a pickle! The most playful little pickle. Then a slice of tomato, a leaf of lettuce, and a patty of ground beef so exquisite. Swirling in your mouth breaking apart and combining again in a fugue of sweet and savory so delightful. This is no mere sandwich of grilled meat and toasted bread, Robin. This is God, speaking to us through food."
-Marshall Eriksen

(More quotes from How I Met Your Mother to come soon!)

cjd874

Reaction score
"You're quitting, dollface! I know I don't normally call you 'dollface', but it kinda works in this voice...dollface!"
-a raspy voiced Lily Aldrin

"Robin, it's so much more than just a burger. I mean, that first bite, oh, what heaven that first bite is. The bun, sesame-freckled breast of an angel resting gently on the ketchup and mustard below. Flavors mingling in a seductive pas de deux. And then, a pickle! The most playful little pickle. Then a slice of tomato, a leaf of lettuce, and a patty of ground beef so exquisite. Swirling in your mouth breaking apart and combining again in a fugue of sweet and savory so delightful. This is no mere sandwich of grilled meat and toasted bread, Robin. This is God, speaking to us through food."
-Marshall Eriksen

(More quotes from How I Met Your Mother to come soon!)
I was actually eating a burger as I read this! What a coincidence.

Classic Sesame Street quote:
Madeline: What do you have so far, Cedric?
Cedric: Well he's big and yellow, sleeps in a giant nest, is eight feet tall, can't fly, and makes its own breakfast!

Maria: Oh Big Bird! Somebody wants to take your picture! (The Bird pokes his head out from behind the doors)
Big Bird: Oh boy! Which side, my left side or right side?
Cedric and Madeline (both in shock): It...TALKS!
Big Bird: Doesn't everyone?

Episode 1576