The New New Quote Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Kevin Shinick (the creator of the MAD Cartoon Network show):I don't care whether parents deem my stuff to be "inappropriate" or not, if I think it's funny, I'll show it on MAD. Because I'm on Cartoon Network, there are lines I can't push however. Due to my previous work on Robot Chicken, the CN people made it very clear to me that I can't swear, talk about adult topics, show someone get kicked in the nuts, etc. etc. the list goes on

The Grand Council Woman:Say something that is good.
Stitch:*clears throught* Meega nalla queesta!
Grand Council Woman:Such naughty language!
Jumba:I didn't teach him that!

Lois Griffin:No, Peter, my father is not the Little Caesar's Pizza Guy
Peter:Awh man, I wish he was because that guy says my favorite word twice in every commercial (pizza, pizza).

Cleveland Brown:Everybody knows that when you see a balloon tied to a mailbox that means, PARTY OVER HERE!

Elliot (Open Season):*standing on a cliff* I am the majestic mule deer *falls and breaks his antlers*

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This was said during class when my teacher asked a question. This was before I got home schooled btw:

Mrs. Justice:What do you want to be when you grow up?
My smarta** friend:An oompah loompah!
*Mrs. Justice rolls her eyes and gives my friend an "I am not amused by that answer" look*

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
JD Hansel: If you watch Scooter's appearance at the TED Conference years ago, that's where you first see David Rudman starting to develop his Scooter. And if you watch that, and then you watch the Muppets on ABC, then you go "okay, this is Scooter." This is just the character that he has become over the past 25 years. Because we haven't really seen much of him in the past 25 years with the exception of the TED Conference, his roles in the last 2 Muppet movies, and then this show.
Steve Swanson: And you know what's kinda cool about Scooter now? Up until this show, I was always looking at Scooter as Richard's Scooter. Even in the movies. I mean, David has played him for a long, long time now, but every performance, I've always kinda looked back and compared him to what Richard was doing. But now in this show, it really is David's Scooter. It's still the same Scooter, but he kinda added his own personality traits to him.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
From the premiere of Muppet Guys Talking.
Dave Goelz: Jim relished diversity. And when I joined the company, there were all sorts of different people working in the workshop, and I looked around and thought "These are extreme characters, they would be unemployable in Silicon Valley, they're just too crazy." But Jim loved them, and he saw something in each one that he loved, and they found a way to contribute. And that's what enriched the work so much. On top of that, he dragged us all over the world, and we were in different cultures, working with different people. And in the beginning it was a little hard to adapt to all that, but at the end I realized it enriched me and all of us, just to have diversity, something that is so important right now. To have all sorts of people, and realize that variety enriches you.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Charles Shulz in an interview, when asked if he ever created a character who became more popular than he would have liked:

"Everybody kind of likes Pig-Pen. I don't like to draw him. He's only useful if you have him involved in dust and being dirty. I don't have many ideas on that; I ran out of them. People are always asking 'Why don't you draw Pig-Pen"

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there".

-George Harrison, Beatle extraordinaire

D'Snowth

Reaction score
SKEETER: So Doug, what do you think about the picture?
DOUG: (Silence)
SKEETER: Doug, I miss you when you do this.
DOUG: (Silence)
SKEETER: Why do you go where I can't follow?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
“Norbert! What in Davy Crockett's sweat-stained buckskins is going on?!” - Daggett, The Angry Beavers

“Friend is someone you give up last cookie for.” - Cookie Monster

“Try to remember the things that you passed, but when you go back, make the first thing the last!” - Yo-yo man, the “Lost boy remembers his way home” Sesame Street sketch

“Love at first sight doesn't exist. Love takes time, and love takes work. At the very least you have to know the other person. And you literally have no idea of who, or what, I am.” - Garnet, Steven Universe

“I am their fury, I am their patience, I am a conversation.” - Garnet, Steven Universe

“If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs!” - Greg, Steven Universe

“What do you know about the Earth?”
“Apparently more than you, you CLOD!” - Yellow Diamond and Peridot, Steven Universe

“You are filled with DETERMINATION.” - Undertale

“Ohhhh my. If you flipped my switch, that can only mean one thing. You're desperate for the premiere of my new body. How rude... Lucky for you, I've been aching to show this off for a long time. So... as thanks, I'll give you a handsome reward. I'll make your last living moments.... ABSOLUTELY beautiful!” - Mettaton, Undertale

“The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.” - Patrick, Spongebob Squarepants

“You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do. STRANGE, isn't it?” - Sonic, the Sonic the Hedgehog OVA movie

“I'm outta here!” - Sonic, Sonic CD

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
"You are all WEIRDOS!"
-Sam the Eagle, "The Great Muppet Caper"

"What do you take me for, the morning bus?"
-Starlite the horse, "Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer"

"'Cause, baby, in the final analysis, love is power!"
-Michael Nesmith, Monkees episode "The Devil and Peter Tork"

"Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker."
-Linus Van Pelt, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"

"Happiness is a warm puppy."
-Charles Schultz

"Happiness is a warm fuzzy."
-Erin T. Aardvark (me)

"Uh oh, Gorgs! Should we run for it?"
"It's okay with me if it's okay with you."
"It would be hard to have an argument with you, Wembley."
-Gobo and Wembley Fraggle, Fraggle Rock episode "Wembley and the Gorgs"

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Oooh, birdie! AAAAAHHHH!"
-Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse episode "Entombed"

"I'm going for the double inside out loop!"
"But it's dangerous, Firefly!"
"Danger is my life, Medley!"
-Firefly and Medley, My Little Pony "Rescue at Midnight Castle" (G1 MLP)

"You are in the presence of the all seeing . . . ."
"All knowing . . . ."
"Trash heap! Nyeah!"
-Philo and Gunge, various "Fraggle Rock" episodes

"Fascinating. Live long and perspire."
-Wakko Warner, Animaniacs episode "Star Truck"

"Name the month a woman begins to look pregnant."
"September."
-Richard Dawson and contestant, "Family Feud"

"You sure don't know how much stuff you've collected until you have to move it!"
-Strawberry Shortcake, "Strawberry Shortcake Housewarming Surprise" (1983)

"Holy Mesopotamia!"
-Fluid Man, "The Impossibles" (Hanna-Barbera, 1966)

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
"I can fit through there. You wanna know why?"
"Why?"
"Because I'm little." - Ash and Kylie, Fantastic Mr. Fox