The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GEORGE: I was free and clear! I was livin' the dream! I was stripped to the waist and eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery!
JERRY: Before we continue any further, I would just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of a bachelor paradise.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Hey, Crow! What do you know?"

"I just got back from Coco Blue, Joel Hodgson!"

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
In an episode of the Getting Felt Up puppetry podcast, David Bizarro talks about his YT puppet series Byar.
David: We think it's funny that you can't ever see the puppeteer no matter where we put them, but you can always see the arm rods. We don't wanna take away the fact that this character's being manipulated, we think it's awesome, but also funny, cause it's like "look how much trouble we're going through to get a 200 pound bearded man outta the shot, but we're gonna leave these ity-bitty arm rods in."
Nate Begle: We talked about it before, it drives us crazy when we see that the arm rods have been digitally removed from some of the shows and movies, especially with the recent Muppet movies, they just erase them.
David: It takes a lot of the intrigue away, I feel like from puppetry. Cause kids aren't dumb, they know that it's puppetry, but if you take the rods out, I feel like there's a level of a kid starting to think "Oh, these are actual, real creatures that live out there." And then when they get older, when the mystery is blown, it may not be as amazing to them or they might not ever get into puppetry or explore that avenue of creativity.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
"Good gravy. I've got two words for the children that are raised on that crap: HELD BACK. REPEATING THE THIRD GRADE. LOW STANDARDIZED TEST SCORES. I GUESS THIS WAS MORE THAN TWO WORDS. THE PAPER, PLEASE TAKE US HOME." - Strong Bad

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
From a press conference of the 2011 Winnie the Pooh movie.
Tom Kenny: The weird thing for me is that I realized going back and watching the original Pooh shorts from the '60s that this one harkens back to, I remembered that as a real little kid, and I was probably 6 when these things came out, I thought Rabbit was a female character. You know what I mean? I thought Rabbit was a woman, like an old lady. I don't know what that says about me, but I'd forgotten that I thought that. I guess maybe he was just such a fussbudget, he seemed like the cranky old lady down the street, but really he's the cranky old man down the street.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Because I watched the Mst3k episode Lost Continent a couple nights ago....

"Rock climbing, Joel. Rock climbing."

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Caren Beige was kind enough to include me in her jingle on the latest DillonGale live show:
Frankie has a piece of paper tonight, he wrote questions down on paper tonight? Who asked questions on the paper tonight? Chris Harris, Anthony Thompson.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Jinkies! I think I just felt an artery harden!" ~ Velma

:skeptical: :electric: :coy:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
From the Richie Rich movie.

Lawrence Van Dough: The money? Where is the money?!

Mr. Rich: In banks! Where else? Oh! And the stock market, real estate...

Van Dough:
Are you kidding me? You mean to tell me that there isn't a single gold bar, or emerald, or thousand dollar bill in this entire mountain?!

Mr. Rich: Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you Lawrence, but that's not what we treasure.