The New New Quote Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
"You know what your problem is? You think this whole world revolves around you. Well it doesn't! It revolves around the moon, which is why we have winter!
~ Floyd Pepper

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"I'm home! I made it! I made it! My own home!

*locks the door completely, a small sound is heard*

Oh..... AHHHHH!!!!! *pelted with endless snowballs*"

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Zoot: Is that the real moon or just a department store one?
Floyd: There ain't no real moon. Not since the 70s.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Lips: Yeah, but leave home at 14? Why-What'd you think? The boy's got access to a time machine??"
Dr.Teeth: (shrugs)

Lips: Aww you kiddin' boy? You can come in here anytime and toss the wild man 'round like 'dat!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
In the ToughPigs interview with DillonGale, they start a discussion about how Elmo behaves differently on talk shows.
Joe Hennes: Of course, the live stuff is some of the most fun Elmo material out there, both your stuff and Kevin's.
Ryan Dillon: That was always my favorite stuff that Kevin did anyway because, he was allowed to be himself. Not that you can't be on the show, but it's nice to be able to go out and just be silly and not have to necessarily teach a lesson or something. He really goes out there and just is all out and crazy.
Mark Gale: Elmo's funny when you play him a little bit older.
Ryan: Yeah, and there's always this balance too, because I always play him a little older than maybe people would like me to play him, but he is witty and he's a little bit saucy I like to say. He messes with people, but he only messes with people that he really cares about and he knows they can take it.
Joe: It's never malicious.
Ryan: It's sort of like Ernie poking at Bert. Just poking and poking just to get at him, just to be silly. And Kevin was so good with that on Fallon and there's this guy in Australia named Rove McManus who's this awesome guy who's come back and done stuff with us and Kevin's interviews as Elmo on Rove are on YouTube and they're really funny. But it's still sweet. It's that teasing thing that feels like a sweet young kid just being silly. Those are always my favorite things to do with Elmo are the live appearances, cause you can be a little bit crazier.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Hey, Sensui! Did ya hear that?! My pals whooped your little friend's butt! And now they're gonna let me out so I can whoop yours! *laughs hysterically*"

"Gourmet, would you PLEASE shut that imbisle up? I'm trying to watch a movie."

"Sure."

"Movie...? Wait, what do you think you're doing...?

When you're asked a question, the polite answer-

*Kuwabara is kicked in the face by Gourmet and knocked down*

*Kuwabara slowly recovers, only to be gagged by Gourmet"

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
JD Hansel says his 4th favorite Muppet Christmas production is Single all the Way: I like the classic Christmas productions, but there was something about Single all the Way I really liked. It was one of the best episodes of the Muppets on ABC and it was one of the episodes I could point to if ever there were somebody who said it didn't feel like a Muppety production, I would say "Oh, yeah? That's because you didn't watch episode 10."
Steve Swanson: Episode 10, and let's not forget episode 4 with the karaoke.
JD: Episode 4, episode 10, episode 9.
Steve: Which one was 9?
JD: 9 was the one where Gonzo did his canon stunt.
Steve: OH, YES! That was great too.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
JD Hansel says his 4th favorite Muppet Christmas production is Single all the Way: I like the classic Christmas productions, but there was something about Single all the Way I really liked. It was one of the best episodes of the Muppets on ABC and it was one of the episodes I could point to if ever there were somebody who said it didn't feel like a Muppety production, I would say "Oh, yeah? That's because you didn't watch episode 10."
Steve Swanson: Episode 10, and let's not forget episode 4 with the karaoke.
JD: Episode 4, episode 10, episode 9.
Steve: Which one was 9?
JD: 9 was the one where Gonzo did his canon stunt.
Steve: OH, YES! That was great too.
Man, the show did have some really great episodes, especially towards the end of the season. You could tell the show would've been something really special had it gotten a second season.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
"Did Mary just tell Ted to shut up on the air?"
"Yeah."
"Good."
-Lou Grant and Murray Slaughter from "Mary Tyler Moore."