The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
LOST BOY: Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's. . . .
SUPER GROVER: (Crash lands) It's Super Grover.
LOST BOY: Oh rats!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"FRIES! Fries!

TOO MUCH SALT!"

Oh, sorry, I mean-

"RISE! Rise!

Tuyosa!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DAUGHTER: I hate you!
MOTHER: Well I'm not too fond of you either!
DAUGHTER: Mommy, I'm sorry, I love you.
MOTHER: Oh, and I love you too.
(Big hug)
EARTHA KITT: Unconditional love.

Or some crap like that, I don't really remember.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Felix and Gloria getting remarried.

MURRAY: Say Felix, how come Gloria isn't wearing white?
FELIX: Murray . . . Gloria happens to be the mother of two children.
MURRAY: Oh. Yeah, I guess it would hard to keep things white with kids around.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The Count: They call me The Count because I love to count things.
Guy Smiley: Well i'm Guy Smiley. They call me Guy Smiley because I changed my name from Bernie Liederkrantz.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
My next few quotes are funny/interesting quotes from JD Hansel, Steve Swanson and Jarod Fairclough's podcast reviewing Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas.
Steve: You said this is Caroll's Big Bird, are you sure?
JD: This is definitely Caroll.
Steve: Oh, I thought it was Matt, but alright.
JD: Wow, it's gotten to the point where Steve can't tell. Props to Matt.
Steve: Well, here's the thing: I didn't like Big Bird in this. My thought watching the special was is Big Bird really sleepy, or is he sad about something? Like someone please tell me because, he wasn't the Big Bird we know. He didn't have positive energy, he sounded kinda lethargic.
JD: That's what I noticed about Big Bird for the last few years, whether he's played by Caroll or Matt, he does seem rather sleepy. But that could just be to make him a good compliment to Elmo, because if he's hyper and energetic, he gets redundant. So he's gotta be the older child. He used to be a happy 6-year-old, now he's more of a chill 9-year-old who kinda has a younger brother.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I listen to that episode just to hear some opinions on the special, and it reminded me completely of why I don't enjoy those guys. Jarrod is obviously doing a bit being unpleasant, but the other two, ugh.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
JD Hansel: Has anyone else noticed that Ryan Dillon's Elmo has sort of a strong accent?
Steve Swanson: Okay, let's talk about that: Yes to that, and is it me or does Elmo now constantly have that crooked eye look? It's one move in all this special.
JD: That's the thing: If watched the video from Wired that the Muppet performers posted, Ryan says that he uses the eye mechanism a lot more than he probably should and he laughs about it. And when he said that I'm like "Thank you, sir. I appreciate this."
Steve: It used to be Kevin's Elmo would go on the Today Show, and he'd talk to whoever and they'd say big words and then he'd look confused and then it was funny. But when you come into the frame confused, you have nowhere to go.
JD laughs: See, next year, they're doing Christmas on Sesame Street with Elmo's Confused Look and the whole special, it's just Elmo walking around with this look on his face.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Boy, that really looked real... I could have sworn that was him.

Crow, do the words 'video tape' mean anything to you?

Okay, smart bucket. If that wasn't Joel, then who was it?

Well, that was.... That was a simulation. There was NO ONE behind that door!

Oh really? Let's look.

*Bridge door opens revealing a random guy from some TV show I probably don't know*

AHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!