1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New New Quote Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Twilight Sparkle: Argh! Nononononononono! If I don't send her a letter by sundown, I'll be... tardy!
    Spike: What's that now?
    Twilight Sparkle: Tar-dy, Spike! Late, I'll be late! Oh, how could I let this happen? I'm usually so organized. I've never been late with an assignment.
    From the My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic episode, "Lesson Zero"

2. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Luke Castellan:*sees Percy on the roof of his ship*What are you doing? Don't walk on my roof

3. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Spike: Twilight, calm down. It's just a test.
    Twilight Sparkle: Just a test? Just a test!? Princess Celestia wants to give me some kind of exam, and you're trying to tell me to calm down because it's just a test?!
    Spike: Uh... yes.
    Applejack: I'd say she's handling things pretty well, considerin'.
    Twilight Sparkle: Urgh!
    [explosion]

Harleena likes this.
  4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

"How Very Very Moist"

- Randall J. Weems (Recess)

5. MikaelaMuppet

"How Deliciously Moist"

- Randall J. Weems (Recess)

6. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Ernie: You said you couldn't bathe the baby with all these toys, and I didn't want waste water, right Rubber Ducky.

7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Dolph: I'm gonna kiss the ground.

Kearney: Loser! You're gay for the ground.

Dolph: Well, you're gay for homophobia!

Kearney: WOW! You just made me gay for tolerance.

Pig's Laundry and Harleena like this.
  8. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

"Gaz, taste me! I'm delicious!"

- Dib from the Invader Zim episode "Bolognius Maximus"

9. Harleena

Harleena Well-Known Member

Luna: Their address is listed in this newspaper.
    Serena: YOU CAN READ?!?
    Luna: Serena, if I can talk of course I can read!
    Serena: …YOU CAN TALK?!?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Raye: *trips into Darien's arms* I'M TRIPPING! Oh, Darien! That was a complete accident!
    Darien: Oh, Raye! Thank you for bumping into me like that! I'm suddenly filled with the desire to torture small animals and feed on their blood.
    Raye: Ohhhhh, let's do it together!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zoycite: Malachite! You're supposed to only have eyes for me!
    Malachite: Oh, come now, honey, you know there's no one more important to me in the whole Negaverse. Especially now that the other two are dead.
    Darien: How about I tell you a story about my childhood?
    Serena: Sure! I love happy stories!
    Darien: So there was this one time we were in the car and it was like *zoooooom* and then we went over a cliff and it was like *squealing brakes* and then it crashed and it was like *boom* and my parents' heads were like "Kablooey!" And then I was in the hospital and like, "What?!" And there was this princess in my head and she was like, "I want pizza!" So here I am.
    Serena: That wasn't happy at all.
    Mina: Hey gurl hey!
    Serena: Mina? How did you get into my house?
    Mina: Whaaaaaat? That's not important.
    Fiore: I would search for the perfect flower for you! And then, I found the perfect flower, and when I picked it up, a thought struck me: WHAT IF I DESTROYED THE WORLD! *evil laugh*
    Serena: Excuse me, Mr. Chair? If you see Luna, can you please tell her that I need her help?
    Unseen Chair: Sure thing, Sailor Moon.
    Serena: Thanks.
    Molly: Ohhh, Maxwell!
    Nephlite: Molly, Maxwell isn't my real name. It's actually…BATMAN.
    Molly: Reeeeaaaaallllllyyyy?
    Nephlite: No, it's Nephlite.
    Queen Beryl: It seems the Sailor Scouts are headed our way! Who would like to welcome them and earn a place in Nega-history textbooks? I promise I won't kill you if you fail!
    Random Person: I don't trust her!
    Queen Beryl: WHO SAID THAT?!
    Mina: Gasp! It's shiny! MINE!
    Molly: I read your Myspace page!
    Nephlite: Curse you, Jedite, for introducing me to computers!
    Molly: Now I know everything about you! I can see that we're perfect for each other!
    Nephlite: Uh…right. Well, uh, first, I really need Sailor Moon to help me. I wanna get away from the Negaverse. I need her help.
    Molly: Yeah, well, good luck with that!
    Nephlite: No. That's why I'm here, Molly. So you can tell me who she is.
    Molly: Well I don't know anything about her! But I know everything about you! And I know that we should run away together and get married and have a little cottage and a picket fence and a puppy and a kitten and some hamsters and LOTS OF KIDS! A whole soccer team of kids! Whaddaya think, Nephlite?
    *he's gone*
    Molly: …Nephlite?
    Nephlite: If they hurt her before I get to see her in a bikini, THEY. WILL. PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg: Remember that artist, Peggy Jones? She's disappeared.
    Amy: No, Greg, we skipped that episode. She doesn't matter!
    Greg: Oh…well, Hercules disappeared too.
    Amy: NOT THE KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Zoycite: What? You want me to wear a skirt?
    Queen Beryl: What's wrong with that?
    Zoycite: But... but...
    Queen Beryl: You are a woman, aren't you?
    Zoycite:{breaking down} I... I don't know anymore
    Nephlite: I'm not sure why I saved you.
    Molly: It's because you love me…
    Nephlite: I think it's indigestion. In my heart.
    Molly: That's love…
    Nephlite: Maybe it's heartburn.
    Molly: Nephlite, that's---
    Nephlite: Shut up!
    Queen Beryl: It's no use, you can't heal him. Not even your crystal can break the spell I cast!
    Sailor Moon: Then why do you want the crystal if you're more powerful than it, anyway?
    Queen Beryl: Err…Err…Um…SILENCE!!!
    Tuxedo Mask: You think I'm your friend or something? Check out the rose, idiot. It's black. That means I'm evil.
    Anne: *to Serena* No! Why did you let him go?! *to Darien* I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! FOLLOW YOU TIL YOU LOVE ME!
    Serena: Wow, you're even weirder than me…and that's saying something!

10. MuppetSpot

Grover: Say goodnight teddy, Good night mommy.

Waiter Grover and Harleena like this.
  11. MikaelaMuppet

“Bad days happen to everyone, but when one happens to you, just keep doing your best and never let a bad day make you feel bad about yourself.”

— Big Bird

Harleena likes this.
  12. MikaelaMuppet

"Everyone on Sesame Street is always talking about love. Yuck."

- Oscar the Grouch

13. Harleena

"We Ivysaur need to stick together. And then kill each other."
    -Tony the Clock

14. Harleena

"WHO ARE YOU
    WHO CREATED TRISTA
    I MUST GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS"
    -lazicful
    Little does he know I CREATED TRISTA

15. Harleena

Funniest Quotes from My Friends Who I Do a MST Thing With
    Jess: Lucid dream? That sounds like a dream, but about Lucina from Fire Emblem.
    Zach: From the gecko? You mean from the get-go?
    Sari: No, the Geico gecko came and told them all about the bad scenes.
    Zel: AND NOW SHE'S BRAINWASHED MY FAKE GUARD. GREAT.
    Zel: There is a random lonely quotation mark there. I don't like it.
    Harleena: I do. I shall name him Freddie.
    Zach: That’s not how you spell "mane". Or "muzzle". It is a horse, not a clam.
    Taylor: "Okay, your hot desires should be in Cabinet H, Folder 3, Section 27."
    Sari: Stop insulting Kristian Bush. He’s too good for this fanfiction.
    Zach: I think that we're too good for this fanfiction.
    Zel: I can get betrothed. My lovers shall be the Bad Touch Trio, and I shall marry them all, and it shall be wonderful. See? Now I’m bethrothed. Now go die.
    Beryl: If you are going to be like that, I'll terminate this friendship.
    Ryan: TOUCH MY CAKE AND I WILL CUT YOU.
    Taylor: Of course, the only real place is obviously Gerudo Valley.
    Zel: WHAT? I AM NOT SOME LITTLE KID!
    Jess: Aww, Zellie-tan, you're still so little! *squishes Zel's cheeks*
    Zel: STOP IT, WOMAN!!! I WILL CUT YOU!!!!
    Ryan: I get the feeling that guy will start an all-sheep army.

16. Harleena

They're a lot better without context.

17. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

MR. POTATO HEAD: I was just wondering if you've heard of any abductions lately?
    EARLESS POTATO HEAD: I'm sorry, I'm deaf, I don't hear anything.
    MR. POTATO HEAD: Oh. Sorry.
    EARLESS POTATO HEAD: Wuh?

18. MuppetSpot

Grover: It is television, Hello mommy.

Waiter Grover and Harleena like this.
  19. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Ernest: Boy, that peanut butter, pickles, ketchup, and sauerkraut was really great!
    Oscar: Yeah, it sure was! Except you had more than I did.
    Ernest: Of course I did! I should have had more. You were nicer than I was!
    Oscar: ME? I was not! You were nicer than I ever was.
    Ernest: No way, flea brain! You're really GOOD at being nice, haha! You know all about it!
    Oscar: What are you talking about? I couldn't be as nice as you in a million years! (trashcan starts shaking as they start fighting) Take that!
    Ernest: Oh yeah? I don't have to take that from you, I'm your big brother! (SMACK, CRASH, THUNK, BOING, WHOOMP)

Sesame Street, Episode 954: "Oscar's Brother Visits"

(Thanks Hooperfan for uploading it!)

20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Russell: If you can't get in there, I'm gonna be stuck with a room decorated with all my father's favorite things! Eight-track tapes. Flowered wallpaper. Shag carpet!

Fixit: It's too horrible to even imagine! And I don't even know what those things are!"