1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The New Sesame Street at IMDB.com

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by timrikthegorf, Jan 16, 2005.

1. I was at IMDB.com and saw that Sesame Street has a new title: "The New Sesame Street". Apprently it's a new syndication title. What does this mean? Anyone?
  2. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

i dont know says it is the usa full title though i never heard it called that
  3. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

In some syndicates show "Classic Sesame" and "The New Sesame Street". The "Classic Sesame" are older episodes of the show, while "The New Sesame Street" refers to the episodes after the current epsidoes (after the format change). It's the same show, just a way to deferentiate the two airings.
  4. Oh. I wish NY showed classic shows.
  5. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

i wish i was that lucky to get classic seseme street
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Don't forget the new channel that will be coming sometime this fall. It might show all the classic epsiode from season one and up. Just wait to see.
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Actually... that channel has been rumored to start up in Spring of 2005. Course, it could get pushed back somewhat.
  8. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

What about The World According to Sesame Street? Thats scheadualed to release in 2006. Any word oin what that might be about? I can guess that its a quick overview about what Sesame Street has tought all over the world
  9. matleo

matleo Active Member

tht's probably the documentary theyr'e working on about the international SS co-productions. there's another forum about it around here somewhere.

--Matt
  10. zanimum

zanimum New Member