The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
They made Giggles a boy in this fan made HTF episode. Trust me, imagining your cartoon crush as your gender is something that's hard to get of your head once you've put it there. The thought of Giggles and I both being boys makes me feel extremely awkward:
http://happytreefanon.wikia.com/wiki/Boys_will_be_Girls_and_Girls_will_be_Boys
The urinal scene will forever be ingrained in my memory. Just kidding, but that seems a bit more like something you would find on Family Guy than HTF. It's one thing for shows like Robot Chicken and Family Guy to do stuff like that, but HTF does not need a bunch of immature d**k, poop, and rape jokes in it. Adam Sandler humor and HTF does not mix, I'll say that much.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This really doesn't belong in this thread, because I'm crying happy tears and not sad ones but this Robot Chicken sketch makes me emotional for some reason. I cry every time I watch it and I don't know why;I guess because it's such a beautiful song. The song is something you wouldn't expect to hear on Robot Chicken and it's very emotional and heartwrenching when it comes on and your not expecting it. There's not even any cussing, gore, or sexual references in the whole song (one reference to poop is as edgy as they get). So that's probably why it makes me tear up:
Same reason as why this song makes me tear up. You really wouldn't expect to hear THIS on the same show that gave us songs with titles such as The Vasectomy Song, Terri Schiavo:The Musical, Down's Syndrome Girl, Prom Night Dumpster Baby, The Freaking FCC, Shipoopi, and The AIDS Song
It's really unexpected to hear a beautiful (almost Christian sounding) song suddenly pop up on Family Guy of all places and it made me tear up the first few times I watched it for that reason.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've been trying to download apps on my iPod Touch recently, but they all say this instead: This application requires iOS 10.0 or later. You must update to iOS 10.0 in order to download and use this application.

Seriously Apple? You are actually pushing people to upgrade (and buy) a new iPod Touch just so you can get apps for the newest devices. Unbelievable and lame. I just can't believe it right now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You'll never guess what I just heard on the local news. My mother told me that libraries are going to start pulling the TV show Little Bill. I was like, that show was one of my favorites as a kid and why would they do something like that? What's next? Little Bill being pulled from television?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ehh, we're now having to deal with punks going around and destroying property throughout the neighborhood. Kids today. . . .

newsmanfan

Reaction score
My stepdad is in the hospital with serious heart issues. Spoke with him & my mom tonight, and though their spirits are up, it doesn't sound good.