The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

newsmanfan

Reaction score
So I may have to trade in my current flip phone that I just got last year. I don't want to do that though because it has some very important pictures on the phone.
Er...why not just save your pics to the SD card, or better yet, back them up through iCloud or Google photos or Drive?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad is going to exercise this summer. And I have to do it with him. He said that I can't complain and if I do, I will get the computer taken away. :sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Today was another example of why spring and summer in this area suck: if the temps drop (which they did) then the humidity decides it needs to rise (which it did), so even if the temps were lower, it still felt incredibly muggy out today - apparently the cloud cover and rain didn't help.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Today was another example of why spring and summer in this area suck: if the temps drop (which they did) then the humidity decides it needs to rise (which it did), so even if the temps were lower, it still felt incredibly muggy out today - apparently the cloud cover and rain didn't help.
It's been gorgeous here -- highs in the mid-60s, lows in the high 30s -- but yeah. VERY muggy. We've actually been turning the A/C on at night!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's actually closer to where we're supposed to be this time of year, but instead, our highs have been low-80s and our lows have been high-50s.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It seems to me that everything seemed like it was in the wrong place yesterday.