1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jan 2, 2017.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

You mean there are actually pizza chains that will deliver small pizzas?

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I actually now recall the name; Sophia's pizza. I've only had their pizza a few times and remembered finding myself disappointed with the quality. Pizza is just too doughey and the cheese feels plasticy.

There's only one in MA, but there's another apparently in CA soooo..... I guess you could call it a chain? I dunno.

But doesn't pizza chain resteraunts like domino's and papa John's deliver smalls?

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I had to be forced to eat my mother's birthday cake (Her birthday is today) and I don't even like the kind she eats at all.

4. D'Snowth

Nope. If the pizza is small, you have to come in to order and get it yourself, otherwise if you want delivery, it has to be either medium or large to make it worth their while.

5. LittleJerry92

Huh... I wouldn't have guessed.

6. D'Snowth

I can't believe September is over already . . . man, that came and went far too quickly. I'm just thankful that this was the first time in three years the August heat wasn't prolonged into any part of the month, and that September could be enjoyed in its full capacity . . . but again, it just went by far too quickly.

Blue Frackle likes this.
  7. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

As you get older, time is going to pass faster.
    That's why I can't afford to waste a single day.
    Yes, September was beautiful up here. We had temps still in the 80's, but very little humidity. The last two weeks were fantastic. Plus a gorgeous sunset almost every night.
    No matter what the weather is like (because we have no control over that) enjoy each day to the fullest.
    Even a day with crappy weather can still be beautiful.
    And a day with perfect weather, another famous person can die.
    9/11 the weather was perfect. Hmmmmm.....

8. LittleJerry92

Honestly, I'm just ready for this awful year to be over. Aside from finishing college, haven't been enjoying it too much for reasons.

9. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I graduated in 1990 a week after Jim died. My first job after graduating didn't really work out, but spring '91 my next job took off better than I ever imagined.
    So even if you're in the doldrums now, it won't last forever.
    When I was in your shoes, Jim's death put a pall over the rest of the year. But that didn't last forever either.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  10. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Being kneaded by my cat. Normally, I'd put that in the smile thread, but I can't because IT HUUUUUURRRRRRRRT! Someone needs her claws trimmed!

11. LittleJerry92

Tom Petty died. :(

Guess he's free falling in heaven now.

12. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Wait. What??? No!
    :cry:

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  13. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Found out earlier today that the closing date on my family’s new house in PA has been pushed back even further to the 25th or 26th! It already got pushed back once, it was originally supposed to ba last week, then it got changed to the 15th of this month! My cousin already singed the closing deal for the house we have now, it needs to be soon!!!

As if that wasn’t bad enough, I was researching the medicine my cat has to take for the move and the side effects to one medicine scared me half to death! I know I should know what will happen, but I didn’t get the names of the meds until yesterday! I read stories about the medicine not working and otherwise healthy cats dying because of the use of the medicine! I trust my vet, but I really don’t want anything bad to happen to my cat because of the medicine that supposed to help him!

14. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Apparently he's not actually dead yet. He was rushed to the hospital and CBS posted a story that he was dead :p. Seems a bit unlikely, but I really hope he makes it.

15. LittleJerry92

Yeah, I did read about that. Hoping he manages to pull through.

16. MikaelaMuppet

He didn't, unfortunately.

17. MikaelaMuppet

I feel under the weather at the moment and do not know why that is.

Maybe it's allergies or the fact that that I'm possibly coming down with a cold.

18. MikaelaMuppet

My neighbor has to move at the end of this month to another part of New Hampshire because he is on disability due to a brain injury.

He cannot work anymore and has to move in with his sister.

19. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I don't wanna do this week's assignment for my claaaaaaaaass!
    *whine whine whine whine whine whine whine* :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

(It's a 3-5 minute presentation on the same topic I have to write a paper for next week, which is "How are the internet and social media affecting the roles of U.S. television, radio, newspapers, and magazines as gatekeepers?" And I just don't wanna do it).

20. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Got denied access for the film Kingsman 2 even though I'm 15