1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jan 2, 2017.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hood has permanently discontinued Sugar Cookie Eggnog, "due to low customer demand."

Why is it always the products I really like that apparently don't sell well enough that they have to be discontinued? I haven't had any Sugar Cookie Eggnog in years, that stuff was addictive!

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Hood? The ice cream company?

Surprisesd they have products in the South.

3. D'Snowth

Usually just their eggnog flavors during the holidays. I tried their Sugar Cookie Eggnog several years ago, and I instantly became hooked on it - if Cookie Monster ever tried it, he'd explode.

After a few years, they did away with it, but they apparently brought it back last year, however my stores refused to carry it for whatever reason, so I never got to have any . . . and now, it looks like never again. :cry:

Anymore, the only flavor my stores will willingly carry is, big shock, Pumpkin Spice Eggnog.

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Annie's doesn't have Arthur mac and cheese anymore.

5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Honestly, this really ticked me off:
    [​IMG]
    When I saw this, I was so sad and frustrated almost to the point of crying.
    The death toll is rising pretty significantly, and the government is doing almost nothing, pretty much just because (1. Trump is lazy and (2. because the PR president or mayor or whatever insulted him at some point. So much more could be done about this, and btw yes, Puerto Ricans are American citizens. People are dying, and the president just cares about his ego, it's so disgusting. I seriously hate this guy, and I hate his administration! :mad:

muppetgem likes this.
  6. D'Snowth

She didn't even insult him, she just pointed out how he was lying about how the relief effort in PR was going great and things were getting better, when in fact, just the opposite is going on - she told him how mad as **** she was that he wasn't doing anything to help them, so then he goes on Twitter blaming liberals for making her say that. And when he did finally visit PR, what does he do? Jokes that they're ruining our budget, throws rolls of paper towels at them, and calls the Mayor nasty (which she's been wearing a #Nasty t-shirt ever since).

But he's also a dumb**** too, because he says the reason why it's hard to get aid to PR is because "they're in the middle of a very, very big ocean."

muppetgem likes this.
  7. Pig's Laundry

Wow. Just, wow. :rolleyes:
    You know what's crazy? Lin Manuel Miranda - the frickin' Hamilton guy is the one promoting awareness, and raising money, and criticising the government for not doing enough. He's basically a better president than the actual president.

muppetgem likes this.
  8. D'Snowth

Anybody is a better president at this point, mainly because we don't even have a president anymore; we have a dictator. :p

Even Canadian entertainers realize they could make for better American presidents than the clown we have.

Furball 8 and muppetgem like this.
  9. Pig's Laundry

Thank goodness he doesn't have that much power, because he would certainly abuse it.

muppetgem likes this.
  10. D'Snowth

He already has. He's broken laws, his family's broken laws, but nobody stops him and they let him get away with it simply because he's Donald Trump.

muppetgem likes this.
  11. MikaelaMuppet

I have to do my homework today and do not like homework. At all.

12. Furball 8

Furball 8 Member

Its what he's used to. Everyone strokes his ego, and he loves it. Look at his response to Puerto Rico...its like he's treating emergency assistance like its a burden to him personally. Like he's blaming the country for being in the way of a hurricane.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  13. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

My beloved dog Rooster died. We had to put him down after breaking his back a few days ago and getting to the point where the poor little guy couldn't even walk. I miss him SO much!

14. MikaelaMuppet

That's sad. So sorry for your loss.

15. Flaky Pudding

I think I'm starting to do a little better. It's just hard because I love him SOOO much, I even have a picture of him on my wallet :)

16. Flaky Pudding

In addition to losing my dog, Mom's laptop broke. Go figure, :rolleyes:

17. LittleJerry92

Sorry for the loss of your pup. At least he's not suffering anymore.

18. D'Snowth

I have absolutely no idea what's going on, but my skin is going crazy for seemingly no reason whatsoever: the psoriasis on my face is spreading in way it never has before, but I've got unexplained open, festering sores on my face and scalp as well, not to mention I've not also suddenly got these random little blisters on my fingers and a blister on my foot as well.

19. LittleJerry92

Sounds like someone needs to see a doctor.....

20. D'Snowth

I'm going to see my dermatologist tomorrow (well, more specifically, my dermatologist's husband, who is also a dermatologist, as my dermatologist is booked till next month), so I'll see what he may have to say about all of this.

Now, I know doctors just hate it when you self-diagnose yourself, but I tried Googling my symptoms to see what may be going on with me, and as I've read up about it, it's sounding very much to me that I have this so-called Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease, because symptoms commonly associated with it are the exact symptoms I have right now: weeping and festering sores on my face and scalp, blisters on my fingers, blisters on my feet, a sore throat (and I'm not sure, but I think I've also got blisters in my throat), and whenever I itch and scratch myself, thick layers of yellowish-orange crust comes off.

But again, my dermatologist's husband who is also a dermatologist can either confirm or deny this for me tomorrow. Who knows? I may end up having to see my primary doctor as well.