The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm taking it calmly, just going on as usual, with a couple pangs here and there where I'll go, "Wow... I'll never get to see him again..." But yeah, he was 89 so he had a great life.

Thanks for the condolences!
Again, sorry for your loss.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm taking it calmly, just going on as usual, with a couple pangs here and there where I'll go, "Wow... I'll never get to see him again..." But yeah, he was 89 so he had a great life.

I'm sorry for your loss, too.

I'm sorry for your loss, too. But to think you'll never see him again, let this sink in:

1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, what no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him".

As I got older, death doesn't shake me as it once did, and believe me, I've said goodbye to more friends and relatives than I can count.

As with my own father who passed 8 years ago, his death means no more suffering. And God promises we will be reunited with those who have gone before. Never met Jim Henson? Still mourning the fact he's not here? That's only for now. Someday, as God promised, the reunion will take place.

I know you've mentioned not believing in God, or believing in Satan. But what can Satan offer you?

It's not my place here to push my beliefs on you, but I hope someday you can see, just like God has done for me, He can ease your pain in times of loss like this.

My two cents, for what it's worth.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
@fuzzygobo many thanks for the condolences. I was raised up as a Christian so, even though I'm not one anymore, I still see where you coming from and I really appreciate it.

(Also, when I say I'm a Satanist, I mean an atheistic one - he doesn't exist either. :stick_out_tongue: )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The charges have been dropped against the two kids who set fire to the Smokey Mountains that spread to Gatlinburg (that killed over a dozen people).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just realized by year's end, I'll have been creating and producing content for YouTube for ten years, but really don't have much to show for it . . . ten years ago, I expected to soon start working on actual TV shows with puppets instead of actors, ten years later, absolutely none of that has happened.

Not even sure if I should do some kind of retrospective of what I have done at year's end - with really only a couple or so people who actually still follow me, I don't see the point in doing so. :smirk: