The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Here's what's making me frown. I'm going to be away from home for the weekend, and I realized I needed to do some laundry, and now my washing machine keeps pausing in mid-cycle by itself, which means I am probably going to be up all night doing laundry before tomorrow morning.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
My mom going on about all the court documents we have from when she and my dad were in court and she was fighting to get me college tuition which, by law, he had to pay. Eventually, he did but, still...

I then got very frustrated because one of my close friends is also a graduate student (like me) and, her jerk dad has to pay her college tuition, why doesn't mine!?

And, then I just had to open my mouth, and I was all: See!? This is why I don't believe in a higher power. Which I followed by saying: [swear word], your Deity.

Guess my mom isn't surprised or doesn't care anymore but, I shouldn't have said that, especially since I ask her respect over my atheism/agnostic outlook; I'm kind of on the fence there...

*wants to cry in corner*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know how you feel, whenever my sister comes to visit, she likes to eat up my cereal.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Was playing my Mst3k episode 102 - The Robot Vs the Aztec Mummy DVD to notice one part somehow got scratched. :rolleyes:

Honestly I'll be lucky if I manage to find someone selling the disc separately on eBay.... Or worse comes to worse, I'll order the entire boxset with the other episodes just to use that disc.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I wanted to edit my last posting on this thread, but I have to use a new post since I can't edit it. I just wanted to share a photo of my mom's cat. Sleep well, beautiful kitty.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to your kitty. I've had to put down my share of them, and it's never, ever easy. But it's too cruel to keep them alive if they're suffering.
When you love them that much, you want the pain to be over.