The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to your kitty. I've had to put down my share of them, and it's never, ever easy. But it's too cruel to keep them alive if they're suffering.
When you love them that much, you want the pain to be over.
Thanks. But Snickers was my mom's cat, not mine. The hardest part of it was seeing my mom cry. I *hate* seeing my mother cry. She doesn't do it very often, and she's very tough and strong, and generally uses "inappropriate humor" to get her through tough situations. Seeing her break down in tears just made me want to break down in tears.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Old friend of mine from high school passed away last night from a sezuire.

This makes me worried for another close friend of mine who suffers from them.....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So the car I was driving for 2 weeks and ended up getting into an accident with is now officially totaled and I'm stuck without a car of my own for the rest of the month.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While at storage today, I discovered that my puppets are . . . not in very good condition at all. I think a combination of the extreme temperatures, and them being crammed into tubs and bins has taken a toll on them. :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
While at storage today, I discovered that my puppets are . . . not in very good condition at all. I think a combination of the extreme temperatures, and them being crammed into tubs and bins has taken a toll on them. :frown:
Oh dear. Does that include Steve?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I usually keep Steve in his own traveling case for whenever I need to take him somewhere, so he's okay for the most part.

JT Yorke

Reaction score
I heard on the news today Disney will stop with Disneyfilms At Netflix?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, Disney is launching its own brand of streaming services.

Which, I mean, just because Disney has its own brand of everything (even DVDs), doesn't mean it has to have its own brand of everything.