The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I had a dream Lauren Cohan AKA Maggie from The Walking Dead was at my house. I was the happiest guy in my life.

Unfortunately, I woke up..... And just when things were, in politically correct terms, "getting good."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While at storage today, I discovered that my puppets are . . . not in very good condition at all. I think a combination of the extreme temperatures, and them being crammed into tubs and bins has taken a toll on them. :frown:
And now, Easter Egg's glasses are completely broken. :sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not so much bad luck, this is just what I get for cramming them into tubs and bin, then locking them away in storage. But hey, I needed space, and I wasn't using them, so they might as well have gone.

I did, however, bring my most recent puppets home: they haven't been in storage too long, but they're really my best work yet (mainly because I took more of a Don Sahlin and Kermit Love approach to build them).

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I was at Meijer and there was a Steven Universe plushie in the claw machine. But unfortunately, I couldn't get it because it was pushed too far towards the front and the claw couldn't grab it. :mad:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was at Meijer and there was a Steven Universe plushie in the claw machine. But unfortunately, I couldn't get it because it was pushed too far towards the front and the claw couldn't grab it. :mad:
Pfft. You're better off getting those online or Spencer's Gifts or Hot Topic, anywhere they sell plushies.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Pfft. You're better off getting those online or Spencer's Gifts or Hot Topic, anywhere they sell plushies.
Yeah. Claw machines are so unfair. I remember seeing a news story on how they're rigged so that people can't win.