1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jan 2, 2017.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Two things.

So.... I ended up hitting another car when trying to back out of the Lawrence library. :rolleyes: thankfully though toothpaste was able to get paint hit off. This is why I'm just done parking forward.

Second... When I was checking out a DVD for Saint Tail, the woman at the counter had to get the disc from the DVD section and she was holding the bottom of the DVD with her bare fingers.

Are you kidding me, lady? This is why discs get ruined.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Get a microfiber cloth or something and wipe the disc thoroughly - that should do the trick.

But man, sorry you've been having so much parking problems; parking used to be a big hang up for me as well.

3. LittleJerry92

I blame it on the size of my car and just real life stress I've been dealing with. I'm usually alot better at parking when I don't have stuff bugging me.

4. D'Snowth

What are you driving? I drive our mini van, but admittedly it's often too much car for me to handle. If I had my own vehicle, I'd go with something smaller, but can still give me some height to see the road, like perhaps a Jeep Wrangler or Liberty.

5. LittleJerry92

2011 suburu outback. The steering can be a little eh, but after awhile you get used to it.

The only reason I drive it is because of the car accident I got into last summer with my red sports car (forgot the name).

I'll be honest, I like smaller cars because it means less weight and also, less gas you have to fill in.

6. D'Snowth

I get that, but like I said, I need something with height to it, because I'm short, and I have trouble seeing the road in a compact.

7. LittleJerry92

Well, looks like I just ******* wasted toothpaste on my car. :rolleyes:

The spot just managed to fade back..... Only faintly. :sigh:

**** this night honestly.

8. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Sooo... @MikaelaMuppet, any issues on Google Photos?

9. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah. @Any Del, There’s greedy people who just won’t stop asking for stuff, and 1 spammer.

10. Any Del

Let me guess... Jake messenger

11. MikaelaMuppet

Not this time, no.

A spammer named Cindy Ferree.

12. Any Del

Oh her.

13. MikaelaMuppet

Yep. It's why I have a dislike for Google Photos now, because of the spammers.

14. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Try passing your driver's test, which included parallel parking, in your mom's 1974 Chevelle station wagon. Picture the Griswalds in the first "Vacation" movie. This thing was a city block long. 12 miles to the gallon (or was it gallons to the mile?) Luggage rack on top, and that ugly fake wood paneling on the side.

One of the reasons you don't see these eyesores any more, they got real popular in the 80's to be used in demolition derbies, and monster truck shows. Bigfoot would run over twenty of these and the crowd would go nuts. 8)

ConsummateVs and LittleJerry92 like this.
  15. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Okay, seriously, it is February 15th and I freakin' saw a mosquito outside!
    A mosquito! In February! Am I going mad!? :grr: :eek: :rolleyes: :grouchy:

16. MikaelaMuppet

Google Photos. There’s just nothing but spammers and rude people on there.

17. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Then why don't you just not go on there? :skeptical:

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  18. MikaelaMuppet

That's what I'm planning on doing. Quitting.

I'm not being the rude person on there or anything, but there's other people on there who are.

19. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I've had a REALLY bad migraine headache today. So I figured I would bring up an episode of Wonder Showzen on my phone to help get my mind off of it. The episode was definitely a good distraction and made me laugh more than a few times.........until they started doing some stupid fake commercial for "Causer's Aspirin" where they basically just bombarded the screen with flashing lights and loud noises just for the sake of messing with the viewer's heads. Worst of all however, I had the volume on FULL BLAST when they started playing those extremely loud noises. Yeah, that didn't help at all but I guess I should've seen that coming considering how sarcastic and subversive Wonder Showzen is lol.

20. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Still reeling from the shooting from Florida yesterday. It’s baffling how this keeps happening like it happens every day and yet no one does anything about it because Trump and his administration just doesn’t care!

At to top it all of, I saw over Twitter from Noel Macneal’s wife that their son was threatened over Snapchat! This is absolutely not okay! Not even Muppet performers are safe from threats!