1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Thank you for that in depth insight.
    muppetgem and Froggy Fool like this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The drawstring in my pants broke, so now my pants are going to be falling down all the time.
  3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

You’re welcome. And I apologize, but should have given a more detailed answer.
  4. MikaelaMuppet

5. MikaelaMuppet

I provided the in depth insight below.
  6. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

It's a shame, but online shopping can be easier than in-store shopping, especially for someone who doesn't drive, and has to rely on either public transportation, or my family.
  7. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

8. MikaelaMuppet

You’re welcome.
  9. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

I understand that online shopping is easier for people who are disabled, but like I said before, I just don't like how many non-disabled people are so lazy that they won't even get up and go to the store, so they order their groceries online and have them sent to their houses.
  10. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

A family friend of ours, who’s also my mom’s boss’ husband, died today. He’s been sick for several months due to tears in his esophagus and then got a serious infection due to them. One hospital didn’t treat him like they should and they had to leave to go somewhere else. I don’t know if he died at his home or at a hospital.

He was a great man, we’ve been to his house on multiple occasions to visit. He was a heck of a heckler at local hockey games! He had a great sense of humor and would tease anybody when given the chance. My family and I will miss him a lot.
    muppetgem and BlakeConor14 like this.
  11. Any Del

Any Del Active Member

vettech28 likes this.
  12. MikaelaMuppet

vettech28 likes this.
  13. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Had another Mini stroke this morning.
    And @vettech28 sorry for your loss mate
    vettech28 likes this.
  14. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

@vettech28 my condolences. At least take comfort in knowing he's not suffering anymore.
    vettech28 likes this.
  15. vettech28

Thanks, everyone. It’s still pretty hard to deal with, especially for my mom and dad. I saw my dad’s Facebook post about him, without mentioning his name because his wife and son are on there.

What got me the most was when he said that his friendship with my brother was special and very important to them because of his Asperger’s and his was impressed with my brother’s knowledge of music and rock bands. I just know that any future visits to their house whenever we go back to South Carolina for a visit will never be the same.
    BlakeConor14 likes this.
  16. MikaelaMuppet

Your family friend had Asperger’s?
  17. vettech28

No, my brother does.
  18. MikaelaMuppet

Sorry. I got mixed up for a minute there. But it’s impressive though that your brother knows a lot about music and rock bands.
  19. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick. I've had a headache all afternoon, along with a scratchy throat. :(

Eh, I guess I'm overdue to be sick; I haven't gotten sick since January 2017! :smirk:
  20. MikaelaMuppet

My mom’s sick also.