The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You mean there are actually pizza chains that will deliver small pizzas?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You mean there are actually pizza chains that will deliver small pizzas?
I actually now recall the name; Sophia's pizza. I've only had their pizza a few times and remembered finding myself disappointed with the quality. Pizza is just too doughey and the cheese feels plasticy.

There's only one in MA, but there's another apparently in CA soooo..... I guess you could call it a chain? I dunno.

But doesn't pizza chain resteraunts like domino's and papa John's deliver smalls?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had to be forced to eat my mother's birthday cake (Her birthday is today) and I don't even like the kind she eats at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But doesn't pizza chain resteraunts like domino's and papa John's deliver smalls?
Nope. If the pizza is small, you have to come in to order and get it yourself, otherwise if you want delivery, it has to be either medium or large to make it worth their while.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nope. If the pizza is small, you have to come in to order and get it yourself, otherwise if you want delivery, it has to be either medium or large to make it worth their while.
Huh... I wouldn't have guessed.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe September is over already . . . man, that came and went far too quickly. I'm just thankful that this was the first time in three years the August heat wasn't prolonged into any part of the month, and that September could be enjoyed in its full capacity . . . but again, it just went by far too quickly.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
As you get older, time is going to pass faster.
That's why I can't afford to waste a single day.
Yes, September was beautiful up here. We had temps still in the 80's, but very little humidity. The last two weeks were fantastic. Plus a gorgeous sunset almost every night.
No matter what the weather is like (because we have no control over that) enjoy each day to the fullest.
Even a day with crappy weather can still be beautiful.
And a day with perfect weather, another famous person can die.
9/11 the weather was perfect. Hmmmmm.....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm just ready for this awful year to be over. Aside from finishing college, haven't been enjoying it too much for reasons.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm just ready for this awful year to be over. Aside from finishing college, haven't been enjoying it too much for reasons.
I know how you feel. I graduated in 1990 a week after Jim died. My first job after graduating didn't really work out, but spring '91 my next job took off better than I ever imagined.
So even if you're in the doldrums now, it won't last forever.
When I was in your shoes, Jim's death put a pall over the rest of the year. But that didn't last forever either.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Being kneaded by my cat. Normally, I'd put that in the smile thread, but I can't because IT HUUUUUURRRRRRRRT! Someone needs her claws trimmed!