The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hood has permanently discontinued Sugar Cookie Eggnog, "due to low customer demand."

Why is it always the products I really like that apparently don't sell well enough that they have to be discontinued? I haven't had any Sugar Cookie Eggnog in years, that stuff was addictive!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hood? The ice cream company?

Surprisesd they have products in the South.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Usually just their eggnog flavors during the holidays. I tried their Sugar Cookie Eggnog several years ago, and I instantly became hooked on it - if Cookie Monster ever tried it, he'd explode.

After a few years, they did away with it, but they apparently brought it back last year, however my stores refused to carry it for whatever reason, so I never got to have any . . . and now, it looks like never again. :cry:

Anymore, the only flavor my stores will willingly carry is, big shock, Pumpkin Spice Eggnog.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Honestly, this really ticked me off:

When I saw this, I was so sad and frustrated almost to the point of crying.
The death toll is rising pretty significantly, and the government is doing almost nothing, pretty much just because (1. Trump is lazy and (2. because the PR president or mayor or whatever insulted him at some point. So much more could be done about this, and btw yes, Puerto Ricans are American citizens. People are dying, and the president just cares about his ego, it's so disgusting. I seriously hate this guy, and I hate his administration! :mad:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I saw this, I was so sad and frustrated almost to the point of crying.
The death toll is rising pretty significantly, and the government is doing almost nothing, pretty much just because (1. Trump is lazy and (2. because the PR president or mayor or whatever insulted him at some point.:mad:
She didn't even insult him, she just pointed out how he was lying about how the relief effort in PR was going great and things were getting better, when in fact, just the opposite is going on - she told him how mad as **** she was that he wasn't doing anything to help them, so then he goes on Twitter blaming liberals for making her say that. And when he did finally visit PR, what does he do? Jokes that they're ruining our budget, throws rolls of paper towels at them, and calls the Mayor nasty (which she's been wearing a #Nasty t-shirt ever since).

But he's also a dumb**** too, because he says the reason why it's hard to get aid to PR is because "they're in the middle of a very, very big ocean."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
But he's also a dumb**** too, because he says the reason why it's hard to get aid to PR is because "they're in the middle of a very, very big ocean."
Wow. Just, wow. :rolleyes:
You know what's crazy? Lin Manuel Miranda - the frickin' Hamilton guy is the one promoting awareness, and raising money, and criticising the government for not doing enough. He's basically a better president than the actual president.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anybody is a better president at this point, mainly because we don't even have a president anymore; we have a dictator. :stick_out_tongue:

Even Canadian entertainers realize they could make for better American presidents than the clown we have.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He already has. He's broken laws, his family's broken laws, but nobody stops him and they let him get away with it simply because he's Donald Trump.