The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Awh, that sucks. I don't watch the show but I know who Shiva is from clips/screenshots I've seen of her in various pop culture related videos on YouTube. I honestly thought she was real at first, the CGI was that convincing.
I think some scenes it's a real tiger, others like when she attacks it's CGI.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It is! Honestly I wish he could have been at a table booth instead of photo ops at RI cc (which I think you sadly have to pay for ahead of time).

I find them easier since you can just pay for what you want to get and then you're good from there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The fact that we now live in a world where in the midst of so many allegations of sexual harassment, assault, and misconduct, that the simple, friendly act of hugging someone is now considered indecent physical contact that requires consent; parents are now even being told to not hug their kids unless they come to them for hugs first.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
The fact that we now live in a world where in the midst of so many allegations of sexual harassment, assault, and misconduct, that the simple, friendly act of hugging someone is now considered indecent physical contact that requires consent; parents are now even being told to not hug their kids unless they come to them for hugs first.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since hugging is now considered sexual harassment, it makes me wonder about the time my sister stuck her tongue in my ear when I was a kid: I guess that's incestuous harassment then?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That is so pitiful. At the very basic fundamental level, love is something every human needs. And hugs are such a simple expression of love, it's a shame that people can't even hug freely without somebody getting uptight over it.

I admire the people that occasionally you see in public offering free hugs to anybody who passes by. In this day and age that takes courage, but it satisfies that need everybody has. Of course there will be extremists out there who think "What kind of pervert are you to want to hug me?!"

Back in my high school days in the 80's, the very idea of one guy hugging another freaked people out. Bro-hugs did not exist back then. Even girls hugging each other was considered taboo. But after one of our classmates was killed by a drunk driver, it's amazing how all these macho jocks suddenly found comfort in hugging each other during their time of grief.

Maybe it's not so bad after all? Hmmm...

I never had kids, but when my four nieces and nephews were small, they knew their uncle Fuzzy Brian's hugs. If that's outlawed now, you might as well throw me in jail, I'm a convicted felon.

Is the idea of not hugging someone stemming from fear? I get it, there's no place for sexual assault. But to deny hugs or being hugged, is absurd to me.

Meanwhile the sexual exploitation in movies, tv, rap videos, etc is still okay, right?
My final thought on this pre-Sunday sermon, some people think hugging is a sign of weakness. Men aren't supposed to do that. That's a crock of bullcrap.
Hugging someone, to me, is a sign of STRENGTH.

Free hugs here. No cover charge, no deductible. Peace.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since hugging is now considered sexual harassment, it makes me wonder about the time my sister stuck her tongue in my ear when I was a kid: I guess that's incestuous harassment then?
Bruh, try going to my learning-disabled middle/high school. You couldn't even high five each other.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Maddie Ziegler. I just think she’s overrated and Dance Moms is nothing but a piece of TV trash.

Just cancel the show and pull it off the air already.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Maddie Ziegler. I just think she’s overrated and Dance Moms is nothing but a piece of TV trash.

Just cancel the show and pull it off the air already.
i know right, i think that it's so pathetic how the moms act so catty, and their kids are more mature than they are.