The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I keep getting news notifications on my phone saying nothing but assault.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My sister said she's just going to have to take the "I like the art, not the artist" attitude when it comes to John Lasseter. It's okay to still like some of the stuff these people have done. I just have to keep telling myself that.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
My sister said she's just going to have to take the "I like the art, not the artist" attitude when it comes to John Lasseter. It's okay to still like some of the stuff these people have done. I just have to keep telling myself that.
That's true. Adolf Hitler did some very beautiful paintings, you know.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Ummmmm . . . . . . not quite sure if you're making fun of what I said or not there.
I'm not making fun of you at all. You may find it hard to believe, but Hitler (of all people) was actually very artistic and did really nice paintings.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I'm not making fun of you at all. You may find it hard to believe, but Hitler (of all people) was actually very artistic and did really nice paintings.
Ok, I wasn't sure, considering the reference to Hitler.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just now realized I meant to tell Bob McGrath last month at the Fanboy Expo how much I enjoyed the episode where Telly wanted to be like him so much that he formed the Bobkateers.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
My grandmother's gone missing, and I am freaking out about it. What happened was she left the house to get her hair done around 10am, and she wasn't back by 3pm (she's usually back by 2pm). My mom called her hairdresser, and she said my grandmother left at quarter to 12. We had to call the police and they called to say they found her car on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, but they couldn't tell who was driving it. My grandmother is 85, and lately, she's been a bit forgetful, so I'm hoping she's just lost and drove out to the Bay Bridge because she forgot where she was going. My nerves are so completely shot right now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My grandmother's gone missing, and I am freaking out about it. What happened was she left the house to get her hair done around 10am, and she wasn't back by 3pm (she's usually back by 2pm). My mom called her hairdresser, and she said my grandmother left at quarter to 12. We had to call the police and they called to say they found her car on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, but they couldn't tell who was driving it. My grandmother is 85, and lately, she's been a bit forgetful, so I'm hoping she's just lost and drove out to the Bay Bridge because she forgot where she was going. My nerves are so completely shot right now.
I hope your grandma is alright and praying that she doesn't die.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I hope your grandma is alright and praying that she doesn't die.
Thanks, Mikaela. I appreciate your prayers, but my nerves are a little more frazzled at the last part of your comment. Anyway, I found out she filled up at a gas station in Pennsylvania (I have no idea what she's doing way out there), and the guy there recognized her, so at least she's still alive. But my nerves are still completely frazzled.