The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Thanks, Mikaela. I appreciate your prayers, but my nerves are a little more frazzled at the last part of your comment. Anyway, I found out she filled up at a gas station in Pennsylvania (I have no idea what she's doing way out there), and the guy there recognized her, so at least she's still alive. But my nerves are still completely frazzled.
I hope your grandma is okay. That’s gotta be very scary not knowing where a loved one is. I’m hoping for the best for you.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks, Mikaela. I appreciate your prayers, but my nerves are a little more frazzled at the last part of your comment. Anyway, I found out she filled up at a gas station in Pennsylvania (I have no idea what she's doing way out there), and the guy there recognized her, so at least she's still alive. But my nerves are still completely frazzled.
You’re welcome. Good to know that she’s alive and well.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I didn’t mean to make you feel that way and I’m sorry.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I just got home from Pennsylvania and I am completely exhausted! Around nine last night, my sister called me and said that Nanny (my grandmother) was in a hospital in Reading, Pennsylvania. She had gotten into an accident, and her car caught on fire, and her car was destroyed, and so was her purse. Nanny made it out of the accident with three broken ribs, but we only found that out when we made it to the hospital (my sister said the cops who called my mom said it was just some cuts). We got there around one in the morning (it's a long way from Maryland to Pennsylvania!), and decided to stay over. They're keeping Nanny overnight tonight as well. My parents are going back up tomorrow to see her again, and hopefully, she'll be discharged. The good news is she's alive, and she's going to be okay, and that's all I'm concerned about right now!

Also, does anybody know a good remedy for stinging in the eyes? I spent almost 11 hours in tears yesterday.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just got home from Pennsylvania and I am completely exhausted! Around nine last night, my sister called me and said that Nanny (my grandmother) was in a hospital in Reading, Pennsylvania. She had gotten into an accident, and her car caught on fire, and her car was destroyed, and so was her purse. Nanny made it out of the accident with three broken ribs, but we only found that out when we made it to the hospital (my sister said the cops who called my mom said it was just some cuts). We got there around one in the morning (it's a long way from Maryland to Pennsylvania!), and decided to stay over. They're keeping Nanny overnight tonight as well. My parents are going back up tomorrow to see her again, and hopefully, she'll be discharged. The good news is she's alive, and she's going to be okay, and that's all I'm concerned about right now!

Also, does anybody know a good remedy for stinging in the eyes? I spent almost 11 hours in tears yesterday.
Did she lose everything from her purse?