The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I blame it on the size of my car and just real life stress I've been dealing with. I'm usually alot better at parking when I don't have stuff bugging me.
Try passing your driver's test, which included parallel parking, in your mom's 1974 Chevelle station wagon. Picture the Griswalds in the first "Vacation" movie. This thing was a city block long. 12 miles to the gallon (or was it gallons to the mile?) Luggage rack on top, and that ugly fake wood paneling on the side.

One of the reasons you don't see these eyesores any more, they got real popular in the 80's to be used in demolition derbies, and monster truck shows. Bigfoot would run over twenty of these and the crowd would go nuts. 8)

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Okay, seriously, it is February 15th and I freakin' saw a mosquito outside!
A mosquito! In February! Am I going mad!? :grr: :eek: :rolleyes: :grouchy:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Google Photos. There’s just nothing but spammers and rude people on there.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've had a REALLY bad migraine headache today. So I figured I would bring up an episode of Wonder Showzen on my phone to help get my mind off of it. The episode was definitely a good distraction and made me laugh more than a few times.........until they started doing some stupid fake commercial for "Causer's Aspirin" where they basically just bombarded the screen with flashing lights and loud noises just for the sake of messing with the viewer's heads. Worst of all however, I had the volume on FULL BLAST when they started playing those extremely loud noises. Yeah, that didn't help at all but I guess I should've seen that coming considering how sarcastic and subversive Wonder Showzen is lol.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Still reeling from the shooting from Florida yesterday. It’s baffling how this keeps happening like it happens every day and yet no one does anything about it because Trump and his administration just doesn’t care!

At to top it all of, I saw over Twitter from Noel Macneal’s wife that their son was threatened over Snapchat! This is absolutely not okay! Not even Muppet performers are safe from threats!