The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Still reeling from the shooting from Florida yesterday. It’s baffling how this keeps happening like it happens every day and yet no one does anything about it because Trump and his administration just doesn’t care!
It's not just Trump or his so-called "Administration," this was a problem even with Obama in Office; the big difference was that Obama tried to do something about it, but Republicans held majority of House, Congress, and Senate, and they wouldn't let him do anything about it, because of all the, "OBUMMER'S CUMIN 2 TAK R GUNZ AWAY!!! HE DA WURST PREZADENT EVA!!!"

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I don't feel good. I've got a cough and my throat hurts (pain level on a scale of 1-10, I give it about a 3, except when I swallow, and then I give it a five). I went to bed at 9:30pm because I felt yucko. It is now 1:30 in the morning and I haven't been able to fall asleep and it's making me crazy!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Gained weight yet again! I don’t know what I’m doing wrong! I gained 10 pounds back since losing weight! I exercise often, I try to watch what I eat and I still gain weight.

I look like I haven’t gained weight (sort of), but the scale says otherwise. I failed miserably at keeping the weight off!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not really frown but um...

When I was in the Apple store, the guy next to me smelled horrible. :grouchy:

It doesn't help with how hot it gets in there.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I've got a cold that's kicking my butt, and my voice is nearly gone.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh dear. I just got an upsetting email from Archive.org a few minutes ago.